2022/2023 Kit Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just think we deserved better than one idea and two craptastic alternatives rustled up in Adobe Illustrator in 15 minutes.

There were loads of way better alternatives at the time. It'll change again soon, as is the trend these days, no doubt, so we can all fume once more as a collective ?

Yeah, our badge is cack. Marginally better than the fat badge it replaced, but nowhere near good enough.

Crests.jpg

Personally, I'm a fan of the 83 - 91 crest. Modernise that a bit, maybe even remove the "EFC" and I think you've got something simple and effective.

I quite like the abstract version the club are using in their branding, but I'm not sure it should be on that shirt. It's a bit too simple.
I’m glad they’re simplifying the badge. That’s all that’s needed. No need for 2 funeral wreaths either side of it.

Agreed ! Choice was somewhat limited !
It was 100% done to "force" the decision on which on we went with. And not even done subtly. The other two (along with the fisher price one that caused the uproar in the first place) were laughably bad. They all honestly looked like they'd been designed by a GCSE student in graphic design. The one we ended up with was the only *vaguely* passable one.

It was 100% done to "force" the decision on which on we went with. And not even done subtly. The other two (along with the fisher price one that caused the uproar in the first place) were laughably bad. They all honestly looked like they'd been designed by a GCSE student in graphic design. The one we ended up with was the only *vaguely* passable one.
Yep. I remember Dunc and Martinez at the time picking their favourite (the one which won) and I'm pretty sure Alan Myers (who was still working for the club at the time) has spoken out since about knowing the winner beforehand.

Status
Not open for further replies.