Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
All that we need now is a Terrier ??
It's probably fantasy land but I honestly wouldn't rule it out, and then we're really cooking. It sounds like we've structured Onana well, and French clubs in general are happy with multi-year structures so you really never know....

Bring in a striker and I’d say we done about all we could and give it an A+. You can’t make everything perfect in one window but that is massive if we get two central midfielders, cover in Vinagre, a center back and a striker.

A lot this season depends on the development of Gordon and the fullbacks. I’d rather give the young guys opportunities to grow then waste that time on 35 year old wasters so I am not complaining even if we fall a little short.

Bring in a striker and I’d say we done about all we could and give it an A+. You can’t make everything perfect in one window but that is massive if we get two central midfielders, cover in Vinagre, a center back and a striker.

A lot this season depends on the development of Gordon and the fullbacks. I’d rather give the young guys opportunities to grow then waste that time on 35 year old wasters so I am not complaining even if we fall a little short.
Yes, I'm well aware of that, I just wasn't sure if it was him, who was responsible for that masterpiece as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.