Players Out on Loan 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

What does Simms have to do to get recognized? And I’m speaking broadly.

His record has always been very good.. no matter what level or which team. In youth he couldn’t stop scoring but never got real England youth recognition. Then as he approached the right age he never got Everton first team recognition.. what he has been given is far from a real chance given if we honest.

He’s 21, not in the first team squad and without an England youth record… by my checklist he will never make it.. but it boggles me why? His record is superb and he has done all that could be expected of him. Plus he has size on his side … someone help me ? What more could he have done?

His record has always been very good.. no matter what level or which team. In youth he couldn’t stop scoring but never got real England youth recognition. Then as he approached the right age he never got Everton first team recognition.. what he has been given is far from a real chance given if we honest.

He’s 21, not in the first team squad and without an England youth record… by my checklist he will never make it.. but it boggles me why? His record is superb and he has done all that could be expected of him. Plus he has size on his side … someone help me ? What more could he have done?
Agree BB.

Got a feeling he will rip it up in the Championship when he could have been a very useful option for us , if only from the bench.

Branthwaite not in the squad for PSV's game yesterday. (As far as I can see he has not been since the Dutch season and European cups started. Not sure if he is injured or just not in contention.)

Joao Virginia played full game in Cambuur's 0-2 home defeat to Excelsior.

Update - and I quote, "He's an absolute beast, I can't understand why Everton let him go out on loan, because you looked toothless in the bit of your game I got to see. He was really impressive when he came here with Blackpool as well."
I’m sure that he will do well when he comes back from his highly beneficial loan. He will most probably be the sub striker in his first year back as the premier league is a difficult place to play football. Hopefully he will learn enough to make the number 9 shirt his own.

Branthwaite not in the squad for PSV's game yesterday. (As far as I can see he has not been since the Dutch season and European cups started. Not sure if he is injured or just not in contention.)

Joao Virginia played full game in Cambuur's 0-2 home defeat to Excelsior.
He played for their B team in the second division on Friday

….he’s a better option than Rondon, I’d be surprised if anybody doesn’t recognise that now. Here’s my take of applying logic;

They have identified the need to bring in an effective option to DCL. They want better than Simms and Rondon, so both are open to leave but the only demand was for Simms. Simms leaves, Rondon remains because he’s on big bucks and nobody wants him. DCL picks up an injury and we’re in a mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.