2022/23 Salomón Rondón

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love Rondon to shut a few up on here at the weekend. I get the feeling some will be gutted if he slots a brace lol

I'd be absolutely buzzing if he did mate and I'm one of his biggest critics.

If selected (I've got a feeling Begovic might get a game before him), I just want him to he a nuisance, get others involved and put in a shift. I'd be made up to see him do well so we can forget what an embarrassing season he had last year.

I'd be absolutely buzzing if he did mate and I'm one of his biggest critics.

If selected (I've got a feeling Begovic might get a game before him), I just want him to he a nuisance, get others involved and put in a shift. I'd be made up to see him do well so we can forget what an embarrassing season he had last year.
Nice one mate and I'm sure he'll be nuisance at the very least, he's not afraid of a scrap. ;) I too would rather we not have signed him but it was in a dark period for the club. He's had nothing but grief from"fans" since he landed, the same fans who plead for dross like Gomez and Davies be given time. This bloke was a free and signed when unfit, he's been a successful a striker and I hope he does well in his swansong for the Mighties.

Nice one mate and I'm sure he'll be nuisance at the very least, he's not afraid of a scrap. ;) I too would rather we not have signed him but it was in a dark period for the club. He's had nothing but grief from"fans" since he landed, the same fans who plead for dross like Gomez and Davies be given time. This bloke was a free and signed when unfit, he's been a successful a striker and I hope he does well in his swansong for the Mighties.

???!?!?!?!?!?!?!???

Status
Not open for further replies.