2022/23 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd expect Moyes has put the feelers out with Keanes agent before making any loan move or otherwise.

If thats been knocked back and theyve sold Diop then the next step in Moyes playbook is usually a lowball offer.

I'd expect Moyes has put the feelers out with Keanes agent before making any loan move or otherwise.

If thats been knocked back and theyve sold Diop then the next step in Moyes playbook is usually a lowball offer.

….a key part of this for me will be Keane pushing for a move.

i never thought this would happen but now he could seriously find himself out in the cold & I think his ego could lead to him knocking on Lampard’s door.

For the first time, I think this has a chance of happening if there’s genuine interest.

i never thought this would happen but now he could seriously find himself out in the cold & I think his ego could lead to him knocking on Lampard’s door.

For the first time, I think this has a chance of happening if there’s genuine interest.

Surely for Moyes (if true) to put a loan offer in he'll have tapped Keane up via his agent?

I guess he'll have seen our deal for Coady and tried to do the same.

We'll know that if Keane goes there on loan Moyes will never want him permanently...so are trying to tempt him into an offer.

Hopefully he comes back with over £10mil and we sanction it.

Keane putting in a transfer request (having been tapped up) would be a big help.

Surely for Moyes (if true) to put a loan offer in he'll have tapped Keane up via his agent?

We'll know that if Keane goes there on loan Moyes will never want him permanently...so are trying to tempt him into an offer.

Keane putting in a transfer request (having been tapped up) would be a big help.
Guys can you stop my heart can't take the excitement

A great chance to get rid of someone on wages far higher than they should be for a fella of his ability.

…i think he’d lose 10% with a formal transfer request so I’d be surprised if that happens (Fellaini did it to seal his move to United). I think it will suffice if Keane makes it known that he’s not happy and he’d welcome the opportunity to talk with interested parties.

i actually wondered if one of the promoted teams might be interested, West Ham is a welcome surprise.

Yeah if there's a permanent offer, I don't think we could jump on this fast enough. Plenty of time to bring in another CB before the end of the window. It's not like Keane has any chemistry with any of the other CBs, so having three new CBs for me is no issue, especially with two being Coady and Tarkowski.

Yeah if there's a permanent offer, I don't think we could jump on this fast enough. Plenty of time to bring in another CB before the end of the window. It's not like Keane has any chemistry with any of the other CBs, so having three new CBs for me is no issue, especially with two being Coady and Tarkowski.
Pretty sure this Onana geezer can do a job CB as well.

The idea that some of our fans want him to take a step up, and leave us behind, is hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.