Match Thread Aston Villa vs Everton. Saturday 14th August 12:30 KO

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Always hate playing Villa as we're usually tripe against them. Think we get Coady in from the off. I hear all the talk of Alli starting up top but surely we've gotta play Rondon no? Narrow one this. Probably one goal in it either way. Hopefully not a weekENDER if we lose ?

A lot will depend on the early stages of the game (first 15 minutes). If we (Villa) look poor / go behind, I would expect the crowd to start to turn toxic on the players and Gerrard. Who knows though

Our support on the road has been consistently phenomenal for a long time let’s hope they get some reward today

Shag these! Unfortunately I think our tactics until DCL is back have to be make it as solid as possible at the back and in midfield, and hope to pounce from set pieces.

Sadly, we only really have Gordon or Gray who take our set pieces, the former who puts about 1 good ball in from 50, the latter about 1 in 10.

Tarkowski, Holgate and Coady have the height in both boxes, add Onana at 6'5 into the mix and we're surely the much taller team.

I'll be kin gutted though when it's announced that Coleman is straight back in the side today.

As long as its a win in any shape or form, my most hated rival team, West Brom fans have two rivals, Villa and Wolves, depends which part of Black Country you from who you hate most and also the West Brom fans from over in Brum hate Villa the most too. I predict a 2 1 Everton win. If there is a penalty to us though don't let Holgate take it ?

Someone thinking how much stick he gonna get today

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220813-075924_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220813-075924_Facebook.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 54

Status
Not open for further replies.