Match Thread Aston Villa vs Everton. Saturday 14th August 12:30 KO

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i've got this down as a 1-1.

a must not lose match for both clubs.

like others, i hate the early kick-offs. this match has the potential of ruining my weekend before it's even started!

First away game of the season. Not looked at the stats but as far as I recall our away form has been poor for years, except for the Covid season. Need to start picking up points away. Even if can’t win don’t get beat.

First away game of the season. Not looked at the stats but as far as I recall our away form has been poor for years, except for the Covid season. Need to start picking up points away. Even if can’t win don’t get beat.

We haven't lost the opening away game for 11 seasons mate

I think we'll win 2-0 today. We lacked a real attacking threat up front, but if we play like we did against Chelsea I think we'll be fine.
The villa fan forums are really not happy with them atm, apparently Gerrard completely inflexible, has favourites, falling out with influential players and sitting arms folded on the bench without changing stuff

The villa fan forums are really not happy with them atm, apparently Gerrard completely inflexible, has favourites, falling out with influential players and sitting arms folded on the bench without changing stuff
Well hopefully we can give them their wish by providing a drubbing today and the tit is jettisoned although I'd rather he stayed around for a while.

It'd be good for Villa to go at least five or six games being terrible.

Well hopefully we can give them their wish by providing a drubbing today and the tit is jettisoned although I'd rather he stayed around for a while.

It'd be good for Villa to go at least five or six games being terrible.

After us they have a really horrid set of fixtures the next four mate.

We have a bad record down there against villa, a bad record against stevie-me and a bad record of red cards when we have Oliver. Can only see one out come 1nil to the blues

Status
Not open for further replies.