• Yes

Votes: 834 79.7%
  • No

Votes: 212 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get that layer of protection in and the defence will be able to breathe. reducing the panic is key. It allows the attackers some margin because still being in the game takes pressure off them. Also (run) DmcN will be a lot happier with someone up front to aim at.

Gueye is a must. We went through nearly the whole of last season without a midfield presser. Unless his game has changed while playing in France (possible) then, as evidenced in the two games so far (the intensity of last May has seemingly disappeared again), we'll be in big trouble. The man's a machine.

Davies should be nowhere near the team, Onana should have come on sooner because at 70% fitness he's still 200% better than Tom.
I agree with you on that one, up to a point. The problem is, if you throw a new signing, from a different league, who is not 100% fit in, you run he risk of doing what Silva did to Gbamin. Onana looked great when he came on and I'm sure, that after another weeks training, he will start against Forest.

I honestly don't know what he brings to this squad. We already have tacklers albeit worse ones that can't create or score. Can we not take icardi instead

Doucoure gets injured and it’s Tom Davies who comes on… I know Onana is there too, but I think Gueye would be a smart signing. There will be injuries no doubt, we need depth. Hope we can get it over the line early next week

Status
Not open for further replies.