Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully we are one of the clubs after him. He’s not the ideal age to be targeting but he could offer some genuine, and much needed, quality, especially when it comes to set pieces. Have a word, Myko.

I have no idea why we let Dennis go to Forest for 20 million. He would have been ideal for us, and capable of playing as both a central and right sided forward. I have no faith that whoever we end up getting to ‘do a job’ upfront will be anywhere near as good as Dennis.

I am still feeling optimistic for the season, provided we get a striker in and get the game plan going

Getting forward and getting balls in the box

I think it can work, but stuff like gray just losing the ball and trying to shoot every time has to stop, I'd rather play Mcneil left Gordon right and a striker and just get to byline and get it in

Striker in there
Onana arriving late

This approach to me seems far more potent that the current candle in the wind attack

I am still feeling optimistic for the season, provided we get a striker in and get the game plan going

Getting forward and getting balls in the box

I think it can work, but stuff like gray just losing the ball and trying to shoot every time has to stop, I'd rather play Mcneil left Gordon right and a striker and just get to byline and get it in

Striker in there
Onana arriving late

This approach to me seems far more potent that the current candle in the wind attack
The thing is, say we get a striker, which I’m sure we will - we’ll still have two out of the three who started upfront yesterday in the team.

The forward line is weak, very weak even with a new striker. I don’t think signing one player will make much of a difference.

I have no idea why we let Dennis go to Forest for 20 million. He would have been ideal for us, and capable of playing as both a central and right sided forward. I have no faith that whoever we end up getting to ‘do a job’ upfront will be anywhere near as good as Dennis.
He’s scored 2 goals since January and Watford wouldn’t entertain a smaller upfront fee

Status
Not open for further replies.