2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
One came through the Barca academy, has 4 full years experience in 2 leagues, still only 24 and was outstanding last season for Brighton going forward and defending.

Gordon has just come off the back of his first full season
He never actually played for Barcelona and they sold him for 6 million.

He’s an industrious full back. A decent player.

Richarlison has completed his move from Everton to Tottenham in a £60m deal

Everton have signed Burnley winger Dwight McNeil on a five-year contract in a deal worth about £20m

Everton complete Amadou Onana transfer in £33m deal from Lille

Im not sure what you mean Tim?

Oh my God you are not Martin Lewis, stop

It's pathetic how little the down payments are in those deals

You were quoting fees for loans and frees. No one knows what they were so how did you come up with the figures lol

We saved a ton on wages from free transfers out as well. How do we factor those in too?
Almost certain I didnt mention how much the fees were for the loans and the frees Tim.

If you want to dig deep on the wages im happy to do that, but again, I never mentioned them either.

I simply stated we had sold 1 player , bought 2 others for a fee, 1 free transfer, 2 loans, both loans will have a fee attached, I dont think teams loan players out for free Tim, do you?

Depends on what we're asking him to do wide left.

I don't love Iwobi, McNeil and whatever striker we find that much.

It just depends on what the plan is, if it is 3-4-3 you categorically do not need Gallagher.

Options though and Gallagher chips in with goals which we are going to need. Also we are going to pickup injuries so the more quality we can get the better.

I do like Iwobi centrally though.

Don’t think we should be selling him, but I dearly wish we had more depth of quality in the squad so he wasn’t one of the first names on the team sheet.
If he was coming of the bench I think I’d have totally different opinion of him, think he needed a spell on loan or something to find his scoring boots but he looks like he couldn’t score if his life depended on it.

Has to be said he does seem to be rated by other fans quite a bit, not entirely sure why or how that came about but am actually seeing people saying he would be an upgrade for Chelsea on what they have o_O

I feel like im living in a bizarre alternate reality
I thought I was living in a bizarre alternate reality once. Turns out in my drunken stupor I'd forgotten I was in Wales for the weekend. Phew, that was a relief I can tell ya!....

Status
Not open for further replies.