2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Options though and Gallagher chips in with goals which we are going to need. Also we are going to pickup injuries so the more quality we can get the better.

I do like Iwobi centrally though.
If we didn't have glaring holes maybe. As is we need an option in some positions.

Almost certain I didnt mention how much the fees were for the loans and the frees Tim.

If you want to dig deep on the wages im happy to do that, but again, I never mentioned them either.

I simply stated we had sold 1 player , bought 2 others for a fee, 1 free transfer, 2 loans, both loans will have a fee attached, I dont think teams loan players out for free Tim, do you?
Definitely not, but no one knows the values or if we will sign Coady permanently. We've probably spent close to what we brought in. Hard to know exactly, but I don't see us in a net spend position anyway.

He never actually played for Barcelona and they sold him for 6 million.

He’s an industrious full back. A decent player.

No but coming through their academy adds a premium, like Utd used to do. Like City, Chelsea and unfortunately the lot next door do.

Cucurella is superb, but thats my opinion. Not only is he outstanding technically, he was outstanding defensively last year.

Definitely not, but no one knows the values or if we will sign Coady permanently. We've probably spent close to what we brought in. Hard to know exactly, but I don't see us in a net spend position anyway.
Thats fine, you dont, but im willing to bet we have spent in excess of the Richarlison fee.

I think it’s smart to reject it as an opening offer, I’ll reiterate we should only sell if, IF, they allow Broja or Gallagher as a makeweight. If it’s straight cash then it needs to be closer to what they paid for Cucarella

Status
Not open for further replies.