New Everton Stadium Discussion

Best one yet. Really taking shape. To all of the drone people, thanks very much. Could I ask a favour. Notwithstanding the rules by LOR re. height you can fly at etc, is it possible to go as low as possible over the Nelson Dock and scan upwards at the back of the stand. Might not be possible, obviously.
I'll see if I can do it on Sunday ?

TS have a new Monday night comms deal, so obvs, have a 2 hour build up to the RS game.

They were waxing lyrical about the greyskull development, and Danny Murphy said, "I am so pleased we developed, rather than move to a new location. Decades of memories would be lost".

Ok Dan. Guess you wont pop down the 4th Grace when your lad is playing.

TS have a new Monday night comms deal, so obvs, have a 2 hour build up to the RS game.

They were waxing lyrical about the greyskull development, and Danny Murphy said, "I am so pleased we developed, rather than move to a new location. Decades of memories would be lost".

Can't be dealing with that station. It's just constant pro-RS propaganda, casting them in the best possible light. Goebels would envy the publicity machine they command

Can't be dealing with that station. It's just constant pro-RS propaganda, casting them in the best possible light. Goebels would envy the publicity machine they command

I dont enjoy their live coverage, at all. Production levels are poor, as are most comms.

But during the day, I quite like it. Its pretty RS free actually. Dont think they have a single kopite as a host of any programme. Arsenal, Rangers, Palace, Spurs, Chelsea, Cambridge, Torquay, United, Posh, off the top of my head.

Decades of memories lost by shovelling people out of houses too but I guess Danny didn’t want to go there…