Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bunch of bedwetters on here crying about Adams and Muapay, were you crying about Winks a few weeks ago? seems to have stopped soaking the sheets about his imminent arrival.

None of our transfers since Thelwell has been here have been signposted by the press for weeks... they do not have an effing clue what we are up to.

The exception will be Gana because he's held it up for months having arguments with PSG over payouts.

Thelwell ain’t the manager. I don’t like our formation but it’s what we play.

We could have played 3-5-2 last year with Allan/Doucs/Iwobi behind Richi and DCL. But we didn’t.

Well none of them are sitting midfielders either. We had no wing backs last season and a different set of circumstances.

Bunch of bedwetters on here crying about Adams and Muapay, were you crying about Winks a few weeks ago? seems to have stopped soaking the sheets about his imminent arrival.

None of our transfers since Thelwell has been here have been signposted by the press for weeks... they do not have an effing clue what we are up to.

The exception will be Gana because he's held it up for months having arguments with PSG over payouts.
I'm definitely not worried we will be signing either. I'm more concerned about the people who keep saying they're good ideas. Get it together folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.