2022/23 Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or there’s stuff going on that we don’t know about and probably never will ?
Possibly but if that's the case take yourself out the limelight and sort any personal problems out don't go through the motions earning fortunes at other peoples expense its not like he isn't in a position to do that. I think Mourhino ruined him tbh and he's mentally weak.

has he had any lifestyle problems? other than buying things he can afford, which is fine
There's numerous photos and reports of him completely blacked out in various places. There was also a news story on an unnamed England player addicted to sleeping pills, who my spurs mates have always maintained was well known to be him at spurs.

There's numerous photos and reports of him completely blacked out in various places. There was also a news story on an unnamed England player addicted to sleeping pills, who my spurs mates have always maintained was well known to be him at spurs.
If true, that sounds like self-medication, not lifestyle.

Surprised he didn't up in the MLS even though his skills waned still a pretty well recognized player they have a tendency to pay designated players hefty wages and he would of definitely gravitated to the U.S celebrity scene but just like the MLS the Turkish league is the graveyard of once talented players. I'm not familiar of any highly touted players that faded reigniting their career in the Turkish league. Doesn't bode well for him

Status
Not open for further replies.