Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone seems to think this but I can't see anything in the PL rules that puts a limit on international loans. All it states here is that "loans from a club in membership of another National Association do not count towards the above quotas.". Which, unless there are different international rules, suggests there isn't a limit?

Has any Premier club ever had more than two international loans?

Yeah that was all I could find which is only about domestic loans. The only reference in the rules about international loans refers to not being allowed to loan to a foreign team and them then sub loaning back to a premier league team To circumvent the domestic loan limit.

New FIFA rule about 8 loans may be kicking in but that is not limiting us to 2 international loans either.

Can't believe that I am now officially envious of Fulham's attaching options...they'll have Mitrovic and Maupay, which while not "world class" is leaps and bounds above a crocked DCL and Rondon.

Has any Premier club ever had more than two international loans?
Appears Wolves had three in during 20/21, although one came in in January. There might be more examples but Wolves were the first I checked as they tend to use loans a fair bit.

Screenshot 2022-08-19 at 19.36.51.png

Reactions: kev

Status
Not open for further replies.