2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I`ve said previously, playing a back 4 we won 13 points last season.

Playing this 5-2-3 we won 7 points BUT the 5-2-3 was the most used last season and what we have used for the 3 games this season, this is the hill he has decided to die on. Cant see how he turns this around, at least last season we had a good start to keep us afloat.
And how many of those games where we won those points with a back 4 did Richarlison play? How many did Calvert-Lewin play?

Your argument about a back 4 being some sort of magical fix to our lack of firepower is just preposterous to me.

No system works without a capable centre forward or a top goalscorer. There is no tactical magic wand here

We didnt drop points today because of a back 3 or the system. We dropped points because we were terrible in front of goal again. Our final pas and final shot were dreadful. We had more than enough play to score 3 goals but the glaring issue at centre forward cost us more valuable points.

We dont get better till they fix it. Its not bad luck. We're just not good enough in attack to cut it at this level.

Like I`ve said previously, playing a back 4 we won 13 points last season.

Playing this 5-2-3 we won 7 points BUT the 5-2-3 was the most used last season and what we have used for the 3 games this season, this is the hill he has decided to die on. Cant see how he turns this around, at least last season we had a good start to keep us afloat.
Oh...erm...19 shots today ...1 goal.

He turns it round with a couple of forwards that can hit the net.

Ps will you post those stats as well please, just to confirm that he's worse than Mike Walkers 17% win ratio and I don't think Kendalls 3rd was too pretty either.

But you'll know best so definitely worth posting them I reckon

Mike Walker loss percentage is 53%, Franks 54%

Draw percentage. Walker 28% Franks 13%

Win percentage. Walker 19% Franks 33%

Walkers no lose percentage is 47% Franks 46%, Walkers was also over a period of 8 games more than Frank, it`d be interesting to do this comparison in 8 games if Frank is still the manager.

Oh...erm...19 shots today ...1 goal.

He turns it round with a couple of forwards that can hit the net.
All our problems solved with a striker then? Judging by Gordons lap of honour he is off aswell.

We will see....

How long do you give it till questions need to be asked or are you willing to give Frank whatever he likes even if it means relegation.

Mike Walker loss percentage is 53%, Franks 54%

Draw percentage. Walker 28% Franks 13%

Win percentage. Walker 19% Franks 33%

Walkers no lose percentage is 47% Franks 46%, Walkers was also over a period of 8 games more than Frank, it`d be interesting to do this comparison in 8 games if Frank is still the manager.

So just to confirm, Lampards win % is over double of Walkers

lol lol lol lol

Log off, ban yourself and go and find another club kid lol lol lol lol

Whats funny, that Lampard loses more than the guy you held up as an example?

That is worse is it not?

Walkers no lose percentage lol I've never heard such crap in a sentence than someone coming up with a no lose percentage first, then the last stat they show is the manager they're slagging off has a higher win % by double lol

If I shown my 13 year old kid your post, he would genuinely say "why was a 10 year old kid arguing with you" lol

If you can't see how genuinely funny your post is in how shockingly bad it is, I can't help you and can't engage in a genuine conversation with you unfortunately. It's like you've just spent 20 minutes to find the strangest stats I've ever seen to justify your post.

Crazy, absolutely crazy lol

4 windows

But you've already made your mind up.
Just to clarify, I haven`t said sack Lampard, I`m saying had this been Benitez he would have been chased out of town. Lampard has added 5, soon to be 7 players but his results haven`t improved, how long do you give him. The majority would keep Lampard even if he took us down.

I think the formation doesn`t suit the team, the 5-2-3 is ultimately the hill he is willing to die on.

Why do we think Lampard is above any criticism that would have been used against managers of the past. If questions need to be asked we need to ask them...

Status
Not open for further replies.