Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re legally obligated to pay the fee they agreed to, they don’t want to pay it or want the player then they can ask for the loan to be terminated so we can sell him ourselves
That may be but they aren’t obligated to pay it till next season as he’s still got his second year loan to do so we may have to wait for the cash. Juve are trying their luck knowing we need the cash for players. Anyway if they give him back there is no way we will get what we have conned them into paying for him. We would, knowing our luck be forced to sell him for less or be forced to keep him on the books

It’s your constant moaning
I don’t recall you ever not moaning
It’s as if you enjoy saying we are going down - it’s august ffs
I find your constant positivity and lack of realism tedious too.

But again, I'm not looking an argument. You don't agree with me, I dont agree with you. We'll know in the spring who is right i guess.

Its 21 August now too so we'll know very soon about recruitment

476C5DE6-A136-48FA-A80A-0D26C367FEA9.jpeg

…but you wonder why Forest haven’t brought him in as part of their mass signings.
Yeah, great shout that.

I guess that sometimes the marque signings seem to trump those that are more dependable and do their job without fuss. Could also be that he was determined to try and break into the United first team only to be told he was being shipped out…… or it could be that they thought he wasn’t good enough for the premier league.

Who knows eggs??

Baseless positivity is going to get us nowhere this season. We need hard cold realism and to call a spade a spade.

The board a couple of years ago bizarrely claimed other clubs look up to our decision making.

Its not snide, its facts. Everyone at the club knew we needed a forward the second Richarlison was sold so why 8 weeks later have they not backed Lampard? Does that not look like more of the same rubbish we've had?

Where are the tangible changes?

The squad is enormously unbalanced

No board room changes have been made

The same owner remains in place

We still don't know the full remit of the DOF because various outlets have stated BK is leading negotiations.

I see no changes. Just more of the same. Whatever happened to the strategic review?
I guess we now know it was United and Barca who were being referred to

Anthony Gordon played 90 mins yesterday does that mean the reports of him leaving are fake? kudus is an Ajax player until we sign him or until Ajax say he’s not for sale, simple as

Status
Not open for further replies.