2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alternatively sign Broja and loan Hudson-Odoi. He is dropping further down the pecking order if Gordon signs.

Not against it.

We know Chelsea reluctance to let players leave permanently though.

If they were to sell CHO, I think it would be on a selling team friendly deal, I’d imagine with a very affordable buy back, if he is a success.

The bigger the number is the bigger the number Chelsea will put on any makeweights in the deal which helps both sides with FFP etc. If we sell we need cash only.

60 mil?

mans can't even score against boreham wood!!!!!!!!!!

claude-aftv.gif

Lots of rumours in the wolves community that we are after Jimenez

Where’s that came from?

The only potential link I’ve seen with Jimenez was some fella who’s associated with Watford (he’s their ITK) and he was alluding to it.

Think his best years are behind him now and he’s 31 too. Would be an intriguing proposal.

Where’s that came from?

The only potential link I’ve seen with Jimenez was some fella who’s associated with Watford (he’s their ITK) and he was alluding to it.

Think his best years are behind him now and he’s 31 too. Would be an intriguing proposal.
Wolves fans I’m in a patreon with where talking about it. More rumours of dendonkey but they said Jimenez has been talked about.

Lots of rumours in the wolves community that we are after Jimenez
Very good player especially if you're planning on swinging in a load of crosses. If he was available cheaply, £10m or so, definitely worth a punt. Obviously need further reinforcements, maybe him plus Kudus and a direct Gordon replacement, and we'll be looking in good shape imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.