Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
So looks like Gana, Garner and another striker / wide forward as suggested by Ornstein, which is explains the stories last night about the lad from Villarreal.

I’d say with a few going out that would be a pretty decent window and give FL a good chance to totally rebuild this squad.

Hopefully outs being Gomes, Allan and Rondon if any clubs are daft enough to take him.

A question I’ve asked before and will continue to do so . As a fan base are we the most dour // critical // moanest group of supporters in the league ? Honestly ? McNeil // Davies just two of the targets tonight. Genuinely these lads I felt did well tonight. Both were up for the battle and fought for the 90/94 minutes. They put a shift in. I just hope that whatever players do come in and I’m sure we will add 2/3 by the deadline that lads come off your soccer manager and give players a chance . Judge them on seeing them live and give Lampard and his staff time to allow them to bring them into his style of playing …
It's the ol' Everton binary syndrome where fans believe we're amazing or horrendous, with nothing in between. It's exactly the same with the players.

I wouldn't say McNeil and Davies played well last night, but equally I don't think they were poor. All in all, I think we've played better than last season.

When it comes to the transfer window, apart from Richarlison leaving I'd say it'd be incredibly difficult to argue that our squad hasn't improved.

If we could bring in one or two more faces and jettison some of our bloated midfielders, we should have a squad that should comfortably be midtable.

My sample size of him is limited, but I distinctively remember him pulling Arsenal’s pants down in London in the Europa League 2 seasons ago.

He’s explosive and full of energy, or he was until he cracked himself in thag game.

My only worry would be, how he’ll fare in the Prem, he doesn’t often complete 90 minutes in Spain, but he’d be a great signing.

My sample size of him is limited, but I distinctively remember him pulling Arsenal’s pants down in London in the Europa League 2 seasons ago.

He’s explosive and full of energy, or he was until he cracked himself in thag game.

My only worry would be, how he’ll fare in the Prem, he doesn’t often complete 90 minutes in Spain, but he’d be a great signing.
He's pacy

Tom Davies has done nothing wrong this season. Just an easy target.
He literally decided to chop kick the goalkeeper yesterday to get a yellow and then couldn’t do anything else in the game. Not that he wouldn’t do anything, he doesn’t, and hasn’t offered anything for 5 years.

Why people still defend him baffles ne. Even my dad who always gives him a positive view has seen the light and stopped his claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.