2023/24 Season - Comments

Football, 2023/24

Comments

Have a feeling that Luton will beat Man Utd this week but I don't have the courage to run with it.

Just checked as I couldn't remember, and it's a "No". It's was also a "No" from me in the match day thread. So, all signs point to an Everton win then :D
Thanks for that - I'll take the W then and add it to my feeble overall performance in Pickem.

@GrandOldTeam, live score fixtures show sheff United v Liverpool on 6th December but you have it down as Sheff United v Luton town ? Just wanted to double check as I’m going for the title this season and wouldn’t want to win with an asterisk. Forgive me if I’m reading it wrong, I’ve just got up.

@GrandOldTeam, live score fixtures show sheff United v Liverpool on 6th December but you have it down as Sheff United v Luton town ? Just wanted to double check as I’m going for the title this season and wouldn’t want to win with an asterisk. Forgive me if I’m reading it wrong, I’ve just got up.

Thanks. Aye, I had it as Sheff Utd vs Luton instead of vs Liverpool. Fixed. I have a new device/microsoft surface pro thing and evidently cant use touchscreens...