2023/24 Dele

Someone in this thread should say something hilarious like:

"Dele's on loan!!"

laughing.jpg

Ah so essentially Coleman's earned his right to be injured. You're right, you should give up. You're embarrassing yourself with your lack of knowledge about mental illness and Dele's groin injury.
Seamus Coleman is a genuine Everton legend.
In time after he has retired this will be fully recognised. He is right up there with games played for our club.

We don't even have to negotiate with Spurs any more about paying 10m for Dele if he reaches 20 games as it is never going to happen.

purely from a footballing perspective we are talking about one of our best players and one who is amongst our greatest waste of money.

I

In time after he has retired this will be fully recognised. He is right up there with games played for our club.

We don't even have to negotiate with Spurs any more about paying 10m for Dele if he reaches 20 games as it is never going to happen.

purely from a footballing perspective we are talking about one of our best players and one who is amongst our greatest waste of money.

I
Yeah, why though? Because you can't understand the very simple point being made, that injuries happen to anyone, and to blame a player for being injured as "sitting on his arse" is absolutely absurd.

I
As much as I like Coleman I prefer my club “legends“ to have won a trophy

I’d have him down as a good player in the clubs worst ever era

Your lack of intelligence is showing in not understanding what the comparison was. By laughing about it, you're saying that mental health isn't an illness or injury. You're a real champ.
Can't help whipping out that middle finger of yours can you, champ.

If you give it to the missus as much as you give it to my posts she must be one happy lady 🤣

I

Since when do club legends never win anything with a club? Just playing a load of games without being sold doesn’t qualify someone as a legend.