2023/24 Dele

I never said he didn’t contribute, I said he didn’t do anything special. Running across a man at a set piece isn’t anything special or a unique skill to him.

Michael Keane also contributed but he’s still been a terrible signing who I want out the door as soon as is feasibly possible.
Michael Keane should be a striker in a League One side. Might bang in 15

Well people seem to be trying to justify the signing as something other than a complete disaster by pretending he came on and bossed the game against Palace. Nothing he did in that game was worth the wages he’s cost us that have contributed to us being in the state we’re in.

Are they? Just read people applauding his Palace game that's all.

Well people seem to be trying to justify the signing as something other than a complete disaster by pretending he came on and bossed the game against Palace. Nothing he did in that game was worth the wages he’s cost us that have contributed to us being in the state we’re in.

And what's wrong with that if some don't agree it's a disaster?

My memory of the game was we looked as usual like a bunch of random dumb footballers that had no instructions, then he came on and started doing all the basic bits of football like passing and moving and we got better.

Let's just name the new stadium after him Mike and agree to disagree. Can't say fairer than that

Can we just remember please this lad is a human being. He deserves some respect.

Agree, but we have to be allowed to critique Everton's disastrous recruitment 'policy'.

No fault of Dele's, but we should have never have touched him with a barge-pole.

The reality is ,that over the last few years , we have provided multi-million pound pensions to a number of under-none performing individuals.

This lad, with all his difficulties, has sadly come to epitomize the shambles of EFC.

I wish him a long and hopefully happier life, but I doubt we will ever see him in a Royal blue jersey again.

Coleman has been an excellent player since he first signed. Alli has done nothing but sit on his arse drawing a fat wage. I’d bet that even now he earns more sitting at home than Coleman earns playing.
So you're missing the point completely in that mental illness is an injury, let alone the fact he's had an actual injury that required an operation recently because it wasn't mending. Blame the people who signed him, dont get personal with the player, who clearly isn't sitting on his are if you bothered to follow the player this season.