Match Thread Manchester City v Everton - Team Prediction, Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fight them to a standstill for 3/4 of the game, leave a superlative talent unmarked for a moment and get carved open, aided and abetted by a dodgy non-call, give up a second late while chasing the game, fail to capitalize on the handful of chances we create.

That’s such a well trodden path. Like a Law & Order episode - you know the plot already.

Couldn't knock any of them,all worked their socks off,we got past the 60 minutes mark and you truly in most games but more so today need options off the bench particularly midfield,we haven't got anything,they're bringing De Bruyne,Grealish,Alvarez etc,but i was quite heartened by our display,just need to sharpen up in the final third👍oh Gueye for me motm,proper little pest all over the gaff!!!

I know city are a good team but we are so predictable, start every game on the back foot then defend, defend, defend, hoping for a break away and then after 10 minutes off come DCL and on comes Beti, we already know what is going to happen even before we kick off.