Rank our recent managers.

Not sure if you mean based on likeability or how they performed. On performance as manager and the circumstances they were given...

Benitez
Lampard
Silva
Koeman
Dyche
Martinez
Allardyce
Ancelotti
Moyes
I kinda mean everything.
Take Lampard for example, not a great manager but likeable and spoke well which helped the club in a post Benitez era.
Same with Dyche, great motivator I'd say but not tactically strong. A good man to have in place after a points deduction but long haul?

Moyes - Ran the entire club brilliantly, has a psychological glass ceiling but kept us alive with the worst chairman in the world at the helm.
Carlo - He's Carlo
Silva/Dyche - Both flawed, I think Silva had some bad luck and the mess behind the scenes for both is tough, but both good managers.
Martinez - An idiot, high score based on a really good season that ultimately owed a lot to Moyes
Allardyce - The worst football I've ever seen, decent outcome but I could never watch it again.
Koeman - Didn't want him and didn't warm to him, did okay with Rom, Ross and Stones in the side, showed himself up but not helped by walshy et al.
Rafael - Way past his shelf life and was always a bit overrated in my eyes, shocker of a call from ussie.
Lampard - Cared and worked hard, but a complete idiot, I don't really remember walker tactically but can imagine it was like this.

Moyes - Ran the entire club brilliantly, has a psychological glass ceiling but kept us alive with the worst chairman in the world at the helm.
Carlo - He's Carlo
Silva/Dyche - Both flawed, I think Silva had some bad luck and the mess behind the scenes for both is tough, but both good managers.
Martinez - An idiot, high score based on a really good season that ultimately owed a lot to Moyes
Allardyce - The worst football I've ever seen, decent outcome but I could never watch it again.
Koeman - Didn't want him and didn't warm to him, did okay with Rom, Ross and Stones in the side, showed himself up but not helped by walshy et al.
Rafael - Way past his shelf life and was always a bit overrated in my eyes, shocker of a call from ussie.
Lampard - Cared and worked hard, but a complete idiot, I don't really remember walker tactically but can imagine it was like this.
Interesting take on Ancelotti - he had some equally horrendous results at home in his full season in charge. Strugglers like West Ham, Fulham, Burnley, Villa and Sheff Utd all got 3 points at Goodison in the second half of 20/21 season.

Ancelotti - He made Holgate and Keane look good, he had DCL looking like one of the best strikers in the league. enough said.

Moyes - Not his biggest fan at all but he did offer stability during hard times, bought some absolute gems but his teams almost always bottle it against superior opposition

Martinez - 13/14 is probably the best season of the 21st century for us, good cup runs later on but league form was dreadful, he was too stubborn and had his favourites, rightly sacked at the time but I stick by the fact he would've spent the 'war chest' better than Koeman/Walsh (not a hard task, i know)

Silva - very good first season then it dwindled, unlucky with injuries, he's a better manager now compared to his time at Everton.

Allardyce - did his job, had very little connection with the fans cos at the end of the day he's a mercenary, he should've tried to be more creative once we where safe but no matter what he says, he knew 100% he was off at the end of that season

Dyche - Gravel

Benitez - RS fraud

Lampard - Tory fraud

Koeman - the root of our problems, we still haven't recovered from his tenure