2023/24 Ashley Young

Can’t have a go at young when the manager is the one selecting him for crucial matches like last night.

Certain opponents may call for young at RM - last night wasnt that time.

He tries his best, it’s just that he’s well past it.
If we play league 2 teams in the cup?

Seen a few comments saying he has put in some decent performances for us. When? At best he has played average in some games.

If we play league 2 teams in the cup?

Seen a few comments saying he has put in some decent performances for us. When? At best he has played average in some
I know mate, I did say “may”!

I was making excuses for Dyche picking him in games where we need more defensive cover and won’t have the ball.

I wouldn’t have him near the starting 11 personally.

Surely there are better back up RB's wasting their careers sitting the bench in other premier league clubs. But the club had to sign him.

ffs Everton board
We have 3 at the club and we're playing Young on the wing because we have to have a pensioner on the field at any given time and are now using our 4-5th choice CB as a RB as he is tall.

Stokerton FC.

I think it was as simple as playing a right footed player on the right hoping it would help us get balls in the box quicker than we have done but he was awful so it’s not something to try again.

I think it was as simple as playing a right footed player on the right hoping it would help us get balls in the box quicker than we have done but he was awful so it’s not something to try again.

If that’s the idea I genuinely don’t know why you wouldn’t just put Patterson on the right wing. What single thing does 38 year old Ashley Young offer?

If that’s the idea I genuinely don’t know why you wouldn’t just put Patterson on the right wing. What single thing does 38 year old Ashley Young offer?
I agree I don’t think it was a good idea I just mean I don’t think it was for any crazy reason I think it was just a very basic idea and it didn’t work.