Beto vs Calvert Lewin: Who deserves to be our starting striker?

Who should be our starter?

• Total voters
I don't think anyone "deserves" to be starting striker. If you don't score for a few games then swap over, especially when they do get chances and miss them (its different if its backs to the wall vs City etc, scoring isn't really their main job in those games, or in situations where the chances just aren't being made like a few times in the last couple of seasons).

It shouldn't just be that Calvert-Lewin starts unless he gets injured, it should be about competition

I wonder if losing big Dunc on the coaching staff has impacted our strikers negatively. Goals from strikers have definitely dropped since he left

1708883186500.jpeg

Beto doesn’t look great so far but I’d still like to see him get a proper run of games before completely writing him off.

It’s a new league in a new country for him, better players than him have taken time to settle and I don’t know what anyone’s meant to show when they get 10mins here and there.

Beto doesn’t look great so far but I’d still like to see him get a proper run of games before completely writing him off.

It’s a new league in a new country for him, better players than him have taken time to settle and I don’t know what anyone’s meant to show when they get 10mins here and there.

Quite difficult to give him a run of games when he's turning in performances like he currently is. How many matches could you tolerate that garbage for realistically?

DCL doesnt deserve a thing.
20 games without a goal and counting without a goal.
I'd wager we,d have got a better return from Chermiti over the same period.
I,d happily sell DCL for whatever we could get, which isnt much, in the summer