6 + 2 Point Deductions

Kieran maguire apparent football finance expert reckons they will wait untill the end of the season.

Wyness says we could sue man City fir the 3 points they took off us a the etihad.

Some other cretin says something else

Another, who used to be man city's finance advisor reckons we could get mote points deducted as a result of the appeal.

English football is an absolute mess
Surely that is completely batpoo crazy???

Kieran maguire apparent football finance expert reckons they will wait untill the end of the season.

Wyness says we could sue man City fir the 3 points they took off us a the etihad.

Some other cretin says something else

Another, who used to be man city's finance advisor reckons we could get mote points deducted as a result of the appeal.

English football is an absolute mess

What?

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think we are now into the 4th week of waiting for a verdict. The hearing ended the week before the Spurs game which was on the 3 February.

And we entered our appeal way back at the end of November.

The club should be publicly demanding answers at this point, and it shouldn't just be left to Dyche to talk about it in pressers. We need leadership from the top of the club.

They lose a huge amount of jeopardy from the current relegation battle if we get 10 points back. Why decrease your own tv viewings when you can keep the charade going as long as you want.

Just 12 games left and they haven’t decided on the first points deduction, let alone the 2nd one, or Forest..

This is going to be chaos if Everton and Forest don’t pull significantly clear of Luton. Fully expecting a 21 team league next season.
Absolute disgrace if anything like that occurs. What a mass they’ve made of the league this season, if it wasn’t so serious it would be comical.

Just 12 games left and they haven’t decided on the first points deduction, let alone the 2nd one, or Forest..

This is going to be chaos if Everton and Forest don’t pull significantly clear of Luton. Fully expecting a 21 team league next season.
Think it’s abundantly clear that their timetable is going to cause chaos and they need to change path.

The one area where the PL, us, Forest, and the majority of other clubs all have their interests align is that everyone will want certainty over the end of the season rather than relegation being decided by post-season legal battles.

The only way to do that is a negotiated solution and I’d be surprised if people weren’t talking. Hypothetically if that negotiation also involved our first charge you’d need to pause the appeal verdict and you’d probably need an emergency club meeting to ratify any deal that brings it all to an end.

Handily though there hasn’t been a verdict, and there happens to be an emergency club meeting this very Thursday……

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think we are now into the 4th week of waiting for a verdict. The hearing ended the week before the Spurs game which was on the 3 February.

And we entered our appeal way back at the end of November.

The club should be publicly demanding answers at this point, and it shouldn't just be left to Dyche to talk about it in pressers. We need leadership from the top of the club.

we don’t even know who owns us

dyche currently is the leader

Think it’s abundantly clear that their timetable is going to cause chaos and they need to change path.

The one area where the PL, us, Forest, and the majority of other clubs all have their interests align is that everyone will want certainty over the end of the season rather than relegation being decided by post-season legal battles.

The only way to do that is a negotiated solution and I’d be surprised if people weren’t talking. Hypothetically if that negotiation also involved our first charge you’d need to pause the appeal verdict and you’d probably need an emergency club meeting to ratify any deal that brings it all to an end.

Handily though there hasn’t been a verdict, and there happens to be an emergency club meeting this very Thursday……

but that’s about money innit?