New Everton Stadium Discussion

Abso-bloody-lutely. And to think the world's greatest Evertonian was going to take us to a flat pack stadium in Kirkby (nothing against Kirkby). I'm confident we will weather the storm, stay up, get bought by people with a plan and move into our wonderful new home and look forward to a new chapter with confidence.

The club will be okay. It's too big not to be.

Stadium puts the club back at the top table once finances are stable. We know Usmanov situation was a significant setback.

and i think west stand has disable platform half way up

I think we may have the most variety for wheelchair viewpoints than I've seen at any other ground.

South stand lower
East Stand Lower
West Stand Upper
North Stand Lower
North East corner Upper
North West corner Upper

Is there anyone on here who perhaps is a wheelchair user or has a family member/friend who they go the game with who is a wheelchair user. Would be great to hear any feedback on what they think and if BMD is going to become one of the better offerings when it comes to views in alternative stands instead of just one area.

Be careful where you pick. At the moment my seat goes in cup games when they take the full allocation which isn't great

Funny enough, I wouldn't mind having a seat where I had to move for cup games. I understand it must be a pain at GP with so many poor views, but at the new place it would be a good way to sit in different areas and see more of the ground. I might even see if I can get such a seat.

Is that generally a standard % of premium seats in a new stadium ?
I'm sure the Esk said we
Funny enough, I wouldn't mind having a seat where I had to move for cup games. I understand it must be a pain at GP with so many poor views, but at the new place it would be a good way to sit in different areas and see more of the ground. I might even see if I can get such a seat.

It is a pain at Goodison. When cup games are on I do intend to go in all the stands at BMD but I wouldn't deliberately pick the seats that you are moved in because then you don't get the choice. Not sure where they are ?
A friend and I have seats in the East Stand and after a while I intend to swap for a match with someone in Village Street to experience it. Hopefully we have made the right choice!

Is that generally a standard % of premium seats in a new stadium ?

I'm not sure tbh mate.

Saw this on twitter a few days ago...

GHC1jyPWsAABkTM

That's the one Tommye, that's the right one....That's Campariiii. Oops got carried away with an old advert that was echoing away in my empty head. lol
Vile stuff.

My mum was a big fan of a Campari and lemonade back in the day.

Me and my younger brother found a bottle in the house one night, I was 14 he was 12, when mam n dad were out and cousin was minding us.
Me and Mick drank half a bottle each.
Bad move.
Stupid move.
Sick everywhere.
Carnage
Mick fell down the stairs then into the gap between the fridge and the wall and got stuck spewing all over himself, while I redecorated the whole of upstairs with a red coloured, sickly sweet smelling spew.

We blamed the cousin for making us drink it.
He never minded us again funnily enough.

Never drank a drop of it after that lollollollol