Relegation 23/24 Thread

I suppose it would be better if Burnley beat Bournemouth today. Burnley are all but down and it would keep Bournemouth fighting for points in the coming weeks in which they play Luton twice

Think Luton get to 32 points maximum we need to get to 38 to make sure points deduction doesn't come into play

That is still 13 points away. It's basically 4 home wins and an away draw which given how bad the home form is and just five left at Goodison makes that scenario very unlikely.

Going to need a Brighton type shock away win in the run in on top of not losing at Luton.

About this time ten years ago, i thought we were on our way back as a force under Martinez. It's been a long and crazy last decade alright.
Bar half a season under koeman the last ten years since Martinez’s first season have been unrelenting dirge - someone told me yesterday that we weren’t playing at home for ages and that was the best news I’d heard all day

I suppose it would be better if Burnley beat Bournemouth today. Burnley are all but down and it would keep Bournemouth fighting for points in the coming weeks in which they play Luton twice

I don’t think Bournemouth have any worry about going down really, even if they lose.

8 points clear of Luton and another 4 clubs between them and the relegation zone.

Burnley don’t play Luton or Forest now but do play us, so I’d like them dead and buried by then.