Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the-simpsons-excellent.gif

Bar half a season under koeman the last ten years since Martinez’s first season have been unrelenting dirge - someone told me yesterday that we weren’t playing at home for ages and that was the best news I’d heard all day
Agreed. Gooodison is dying a slow and ugly death that she really doesn’t deserve. How many times have we seen that type of result/performance over the past few seasons? So predictably grim. My biggest fear is that the worst is yet to come for GP in her final season, given the teams that are likely to come up and the fact that we’ll have to sell our best players to satisfy PSR. Really doesn’t bear thinking about.

I suppose it would be better if Burnley beat Bournemouth today. Burnley are all but down and it would keep Bournemouth fighting for points in the coming weeks in which they play Luton twice
Bournemouth are safe as houses regardless and don’t think there’s really any chance of them clocking off as early as March.

Can understand the argument but while there are possible deductions around we don’t want any team behind us getting any head of steam. It’s still as simple as wanting them all to lose every game.

Only idiots.
I said we’d get 4 or 5 back. You are calling half the site an idiot then, we most thought we would get half or more back? The PL were harsh, which is why Im suggesting its not unreasonable to assume they may he harsh again.

Status
Not open for further replies.