Relegation 23/24 Thread

Knowing our luck, they’ll be well down by the time we play them and with no pressure on them, suddenly turn into Athletico United.

Just hope actually we’re safe anyway by that point and can enjoy last home game of the season without pressure.

I wouldn't say it's must win yet... but the longer we go without a win the more pressure we're going to put on ourselves.
On relegation clock
'Probably won't' at 10.30 - right now.
'Could do' is just left of middle (as you look at it) 11.30
just right of middle is Not looking good lids 1.30
Then 'baring a miracle it's nailed on' is on the right 2.45

1 win changes everything though...and once we get 1 we'll get 2

On the bright side, we have 6 games left this season against other teams in the bottom 8.

In the 8 games we have already played against these teams this season, other than the home loss to Luton, we have a decent record, W 5, D 2, L 1. If we can get close to replicating this in the remaining games, we should be fine.

Despite the precarious position we still find ourselves in, reckon it'd take a monumental f* up to go down from here all the same. It can happen like, but I reckon we'll still be alright.

Even in the event of an additional points deduction I'd be incredibly surprised if Forest didn't at least get a similar or worse punishment. Obviously there's still Luton struggling in 18th as well..

Despite the precarious position we still find ourselves in, reckon it'd take a monumental f* up to go down from here all the same. It can happen like, but I reckon we'll still be alright.

Even in the event of an additional points deduction I'd be incredibly surprised if Forest didn't at least get a similar or worse punishment. Obviously there's still Luton struggling in 18th as well..
We need to go on a little run like we did after the deduction and then we’re safe I’d say. God knows when that’s coming mind you lol