Relegation 23/24 Thread

Really need a result tomorow luton have the game in hand next week aswell
I think Palace (tomorrow) and Bournemouth (midweek) will beat them. Luton’s next possible result for me is against Forest. Wouldn’t be the worst result if that was a draw.

I think Palace (tomorrow) and Bournemouth (midweek) will beat them. Luton’s next possible result for me is against Forest. Wouldn’t be the worst result if that was a draw.
Just want us to pick up wins now get some distance between them witht his second charge just to be safe. Cant wait till this season is over

Would defo help us, but in the end, we are responsible for getting the points ourselves, not likely in Old Traffold tomorrow, but in the games against the teams around us in April and May.

Whats the palace luton view tomorrow then.
Palace win? Keep them in touching distance.
Luton win?
draw?

Living the dream
Though we really dont want teams above us, getting to far away, A palace win is better for us, to obviously keep the team below us, where they are. While off course hoping we stumble slowly away from the bottom. We also obviously need Brighton not to have an off day on Sunday v Forest