6 + 2 Point Deductions

IMG_2993.jpeg

OK, so on the back of this, a friend was with Dyche on Sunday at Wootton WMC in Northants, Dyche was talking openly to a few guys stating that we are likely to recieve a further 2 points.

Now, for clarity the message I received wasn't clear, as to would it be 2 points back from original charge or 2 points only for the second charge?

The guy isn't an Evertonian and he didn't push further. I have asked could he have missed something, to which he replied that he could have.

Does this lend itself to this rule overhaul?

I wanna be clear, I'm not in anyway connected I would not come on here and try and ruin any goodwill I have in anyway, I love this forum and what it gives, it's a great outlet for many of us, my son did got to school with Dyche Son , who was 2 years above him, until he left under weird circumstances.

I never get any info and just passing this on in desperation really as if it helps us, that's all that matters.

This is what I received.

*waits for questions
**I know no more than this
***hope I don't regret posting this

****now I know he knows Dyche, will be seeking some freebies lol

UTFT View attachment 248582
Thanks for sharing, yeah I think the interpretation of that would be he expects another 2 points deducted. There’s no further appeal on the 6 points so we’re not getting anything back on that.

His expectation would be in line with what most predict that we’d get 1/3 of the sanction since 2/3 was already sanctioned. So that’s what he would be told was the most likely scenario.

But other factors (scale of breach, did we believe in good faith we weren’t in breach) good be argued as further mitigation, also we will argue for the EFL rule being transposed which may mean we didn’t breach at all. So I’d say 2 is about par and be angry with any more but still hope we could argue it down to zero.

At MOST clubs revenues increase year on year.

But then Everton isnt most clubs.

Ive briefly glanced at the new rules, so I cant fully answer your questions.

It’s sounds like yet more nonsense that everyone will look to manipulate, and the policing of the matter will continue to be a nightmare.

Clubs could end up offering players their wages in one go if they can’t take advantage of a one off lump payment. All kinds of mad crap will be attempted.

Thanks for sharing, yeah I think the interpretation of that would be he expects another 2 points deducted. There’s no further appeal on the 6 points so we’re not getting anything back on that.

His expectation would be in line with what most predict that we’d get 1/3 of the sanction since 2/3 was already sanctioned. So that’s what he would be told was the most likely scenario.

But other factors (scale of breach, did we believe in good faith we weren’t in breach) good be argued as further mitigation, also we will argue for the EFL rule being transposed which may mean we didn’t breach at all. So I’d say 2 is about par and be angry with any more but still hope we could argue it down to zero.
Seems very logical.

You seem to have a good handle in this overall and offer a balanced perspective on most of your responses which is appreciated, most of us tend to post from the emotional standpoint.

In all fairness just want it done and over with, so we can start to move on.

Thanks for the reply.

Onwards and Upwards🤞

OK, so on the back of this, a friend was with Dyche on Sunday at Wootton WMC in Northants, Dyche was talking openly to a few guys stating that we are likely to recieve a further 2 points.

Now, for clarity the message I received wasn't clear, as to would it be 2 points back from original charge or 2 points only for the second charge?

The guy isn't an Evertonian and he didn't push further. I have asked could he have missed something, to which he replied that he could have.

Does this lend itself to this rule overhaul?

I wanna be clear, I'm not in anyway connected I would not come on here and try and ruin any goodwill I have in anyway, I love this forum and what it gives, it's a great outlet for many of us, my son did got to school with Dyche Son , who was 2 years above him, until he left under weird circumstances.

I never get any info and just passing this on in desperation really as if it helps us, that's all that matters.

This is what I received.

*waits for questions
**I know no more than this
***hope I don't regret posting this

****now I know he knows Dyche, will be seeking some freebies lol

UTFT View attachment 248582
OF COURSE Dyche inside info comes via Northamptonshire Working Men’s Clubs.

So massively on-brand!