2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

He likely won't get any better onfield chemistry than he does with tarkowski and he won't be guaranteed game time . When lescott went both him and jagielka look worse players as result. He likely won't get better fans behind him either.

But he deserves a better club with much higher ambitions .
I think he has a higher ceiling than both

One of the only good reasons to watch Everton at the moment
There is no way on God's Earth we will be able to keep him given the current state we are in
While it continues, I'll watch and enjoy

According to the press/man u fanbiys/vultures man u are not paying anything over £50 mil for him 'when' thet sign him.

The absolute gall of them, all of them

It might make sense for the fees to drop if the P&S rules were going to remain. But the new rule changes means if anything it would be a premium for players.

Everton have to have a fixed fee like West Ham & Brighton have done and anything less...its a no.

Same for Onana & Pickford. The fees had better be humongous as well.

I hope all the best for his future career but I hope he doesn’t choose United.

Look at this btw

Attachments

• IMG_4235.png
    IMG_4235.png
    412.3 KB · Views: 4

It might make sense for the fees to drop if the P&S rules were going to remain. But the new rule changes means if anything it would be a premium for players.

Everton have to have a fixed fee like West Ham & Brighton have done and anything less...its a no.

Same for Onana & Pickford. The fees had better be humongous as well.
I wouldn't be averse to us selling both of Pickford and Onana if it meant we could keep hold of Branthwaite.

I think we could get £100m for those two total. Obviously little old Everton with everybody knowing we haven't got a pot to piss in won't be in a position to hold out for or demand anything like £70/80m for either of them, neither are they worth that.

Spurs showed in the summer you don't need to go splashing £50m on a keeper if you do your scouting properly. That Kelleher or Ortega would easily (not saying we'd get them or should, but that standard) be more than good enough for Everton in its current state.

Wouldn't sell him to any of the sly 6, start the boycott, they survive by getting rid of high paid players who can't get a game and bring in younger talented players, let them let go of there players on a free.

Might be the best chance Utd get to sign him this summer. So will pay a lot imo
Next summer, probably city will be in for him, Arsenal and maybe one or two European giants. Bit like Chelsea going early for stones, I Bet he’s glad we refused his transfer request and sold to him to city the following year.