New Everton Stadium Discussion

One other thing......whilst a few people have mentioned they hope fans will stay after the match to drink etc. I know the hospitality is open 3 hours prior to the match and half time , drinks included. After the game is a pay bar. It may well be that most will have got their fill before full time !
I plan on making the most of it before the game for sure, anything to numb the pain if we are still playing Dyche ball

Can just about see a piece of barrel cladding on the west side of the North stand from work. Can't get a pic as I'm on Rake Lane in Wallasey and my phone is a bit crap.
They said they’d be starting back up with this side. Not a clue how they’re doing that whilst building the stepped plaza underneath. Thought it’d be too crowded with cranes.

They said they’d be starting back up with this side. Not a clue how they’re doing that whilst building the stepped plaza underneath. Thought it’d be too crowded with cranes.

First piece is up, using a crane from the North stand by the seem of it. Steel work on the northern end of the western terrace going up at a speed too.

Shareholder mtg at Goodison on Monday ref season ticket transition to BMD. Key figures revealed.
- current STH = 31,000
- ⁠BMD STH will be between 31,000 and the max allowed = 41,000. Yet to decide where in that range but I thought the sense given was closer to the 41,000 end.
- ⁠waiting list currently 34,000, of which 18,000 are on A list (EFC members), rest B list. Club to soon give out info ref where people are on that list.
- ⁠Fairest way to give priority to select new seats is “tenure”. Tenure starts at 2002 and = how long you’ve had current ST PLUS previous earlier years if you’ve had a break.
- ⁠max tenure is 22 years (23 years next year)
- ⁠there will be c. 7,000 with full tenure and they will get first choice.
- ⁠if you are in a group of 3 with differing tenures but you want to sit together, you have to wait til the shortest tenure STH qualifies.
- ⁠expected timescale: prices to be announced October ish 2024. new tickets to be allocated in Q1 of 2025.

Shareholder mtg at Goodison on Monday ref season ticket transition to BMD. Key figures revealed.
- current STH = 31,000
- ⁠BMD STH will be between 31,000 and the max allowed = 41,000. Yet to decide where in that range but I thought the sense given was closer to the 41,000 end.
- ⁠waiting list currently 34,000, of which 18,000 are on A list (EFC members), rest B list. Club to soon give out info ref where people are on that list.
- ⁠Fairest way to give priority to select new seats is “tenure”. Tenure starts at 2002 and = how long you’ve had current ST PLUS previous earlier years if you’ve had a break.
- ⁠if you are in a group of 3 with differing tenures but you want to sit together, you have to wait til the shortest tenure STH qualifies.
- ⁠expected timescale: prices to be announced October ish 2024. new tickets to be allocated in Q1 of 2025.
Great info! I like the fact they are at last considering being open about where people are on the waitlist!!

- current STH = 31,000

Is that 34,000 on the waiting list on top of the current 31,000 season ticket holders mate?

- current STH = 31,000
I like the sound of all of that. The way they allocate the seats is fair, by the sounds of it. Groups of people with different years as season ticket holders will have to wait until the lowest tenure's turn. Think I'm on 18 out of the last 22.

The season ticket waiting list is incredible, considering we have been pretty dreadful for a lot of the last quarter of a century.