New Everton Stadium Discussion

Do we reckon the wind will actually be less of a factor in the new stadium (for the actual play) than in Goodison, despite the blowy location, due to the design of the stands and roof?

And maybe the gaff will be a bit warmer for fans too on those January and February night matches?

I like the sound of all of that. The way they allocate the seats is fair, by the sounds of it. Groups of people with different years as season ticket holders will have to wait until the lowest tenure's turn. Think I'm on 18 out of the last 22.

The season ticket waiting list is incredible, considering we have been pretty dreadful for a lot of the last quarter of a century.
I disagree, simply cos it affects me.

I think im on 22/23, whatever the max is, but my son is on about 11, ugh, oh well.

I like the sound of all of that. The way they allocate the seats is fair, by the sounds of it. Groups of people with different years as season ticket holders will have to wait until the lowest tenure's turn. Think I'm on 18 out of the last 22.

The season ticket waiting list is incredible, considering we have been pretty dreadful for a lot of the last quarter of a century.
Its mad when you compare to that brilliant season under Martinez, I got myself a half season ticket that year because things were going so well!!

Shareholder mtg at Goodison on Monday ref season ticket transition to BMD. Key figures revealed.
- current STH = 31,000
- ⁠BMD STH will be between 31,000 and the max allowed = 41,000. Yet to decide where in that range but I thought the sense given was closer to the 41,000 end.
- ⁠waiting list currently 34,000, of which 18,000 are on A list (EFC members), rest B list. Club to soon give out info ref where people are on that list.
- ⁠Fairest way to give priority to select new seats is “tenure”. Tenure starts at 2002 and = how long you’ve had current ST PLUS previous earlier years if you’ve had a break.
- ⁠max tenure is 22 years (23 years next year)
- ⁠there will be c. 7,000 with full tenure and they will get first choice.
- ⁠if you are in a group of 3 with differing tenures but you want to sit together, you have to wait til the shortest tenure STH qualifies.
- ⁠expected timescale: prices to be announced October ish 2024. new tickets to be allocated in Q1 of 2025.
Whoa I thought I'd be guaranteed but it looks like that's not the case...

Shareholder mtg at Goodison on Monday ref season ticket transition to BMD. Key figures revealed.
- current STH = 31,000
- ⁠BMD STH will be between 31,000 and the max allowed = 41,000. Yet to decide where in that range but I thought the sense given was closer to the 41,000 end.
- ⁠waiting list currently 34,000, of which 18,000 are on A list (EFC members), rest B list. Club to soon give out info ref where people are on that list.
- ⁠Fairest way to give priority to select new seats is “tenure”. Tenure starts at 2002 and = how long you’ve had current ST PLUS previous earlier years if you’ve had a break.
- ⁠max tenure is 22 years (23 years next year)
- ⁠there will be c. 7,000 with full tenure and they will get first choice.
- ⁠if you are in a group of 3 with differing tenures but you want to sit together, you have to wait til the shortest tenure STH qualifies.
- ⁠expected timescale: prices to be announced October ish 2024. new tickets to be allocated in Q1 of 2025.
7,000 full tenure, wow, that surprises me, thought it would be more than that.

Seems like a reasonably fair way to do it, otherwise you'd get people with only a couple of years taking priority of people at say 20 years.

We've had ours since August 96, so should be fine.

I disagree, simply cos it affects me.

I think im on 22/23, whatever the max is, but my son is on about 11, ugh, oh well.

My Dad and I are on 26, so the full term of 22 for both of us. My son is only on about 5 though.

In my completely unbiased opinion, with absolutely no thought as to how it might work for me, I think that they should let you bring kids with you on the upper term, so long as their term is from prior to the new stadium build starting.
That would be about right.

My Dad and I are on 26, so the full term of 22 for both of us. My son is only on about 5 though.

In my completely unbiased opinion, with absolutely no thought as to how it might work for me, I think that they should let you bring kids with you on the upper term, so long as their term is from prior to the new stadium build starting.
That would be about right.
I totally agree!

Do we reckon the wind will actually be less of a factor in the new stadium (for the actual play) than in Goodison, despite the blowy location, due to the design of the stands and roof?

And maybe the gaff will be a bit warmer for fans too on those January and February night matches?
I think it will be a lot less exposed inside the stadium, than in GP due to the way the stadium is designed. Can get a bit windy and cold off the river, though.

Its not saying you won't get a ticket, the numbers show anyone who has 1 currently and wants 1 will get 1, and that will be ahead of 18,000 waiting list tickets. There's no obstructed views, etc. It will be fine.
But, I like the place I sit within Goodison and would ideally want to sit in the same sort of place at BMD, if ***** amount of people are before me, cos I have to wait for my son, that lessens the odds I will get the same sort of view.

Its not a deal breaker and I dont expect them to come with a way that suits everybody, im just talking from my POV.

Just watched the latest batch of drone videos. Thanks to one and all. They help keep me sane during what has been the very worst period of being an Evertonian I've experienced.

Anyhow, looks like the make of the 2 tellies is Adil TV? Have I read that right? I've looked for them on the internet but can't find anything out. There does seem to be some Arabic app or other of a similar name. Can anybody shed a bit of light on the matter?

Just watched the latest batch of drone videos. Thanks to one and all. They help keep me sane during what has been the very worst period of being an Evertonian I've experienced.

Anyhow, looks like the make of the 2 tellies is Adil TV? Have I read that right? I've looked for them on the internet but can't find anything out. There does seem to be some Arabic app or other of a similar name. Can anybody shed a bit of light on the matter?