Relegation 23/24 Thread

Even without a game in hand, for me it's all about Luton. If we won our next game Vs Bournemouth, then Luton have Spurs and Arsenal both away. It would have been a massive gap with so few games left.

Luton winning today would have been the worst outcome IMO. That in mind - I'd rather have Forest won.

As I mentioned, people quick to cry that we may as well dismiss Liverpool - but Luton have a really iffy run in with 2 title challengers to play away.

Forest have 2 winnable games next - Palace and Fulham both at home.

End of the day though we just have to win a couple of games FFS
Maybe I would feel differently if I trusted the disciplinary process. I don’t. I wxpect us to get hit more than some do

If Richard masters deducted us an additional 3 points for the second breach we would still be outside the relegation zone with a game in hand

Couldn’t have asked for a better season for a points deduction
If the breach is less than 19.5m the deduction should be zero points as we have been punished for a £19.5m breach, if the breach is anymore it is gross incompetence by the club and should expect to be hammered again.

Even without a game in hand, for me it's all about Luton. If we won our next game Vs Bournemouth, then Luton have Spurs and Arsenal both away. It would have been a massive gap with so few games left.

Luton winning today would have been the worst outcome IMO. That in mind - I'd rather have Forest won.

As I mentioned, people quick to cry that we may as well dismiss Liverpool - but Luton have a really iffy run in with 2 title challengers to play away.

Forest have 2 winnable games next - Palace and Fulham both at home.

End of the day though we just have to win a couple of games FFS
It's just such a weird, impossible situation to judge with the deductions hanging around and possibly hanging around all the way. With that in mind I guess that draws in games like that are the "no harm" option when we don't even know what points everyone's on. If only from the purely mathematical point of view of two points being given out rather than three.

Same, but if not for the deduction(s), we wouldn't be worrying about it.
Yes mate. Find myself scanning this thread, the deduction thread and the 777 threads. It used to be all about whether the players were any good or not but now it's just how incompetent at administration we are and how everything is stacked so much in favour of those that already have everything.

It's just such a weird, impossible situation to judge with the deductions hanging around and possibly hanging around all the way. With that in mind I guess that draws in games like that are the "no harm" option when we don't even know what points everyone's on. If only from the purely mathematical point of view of two points being given out rather than three.
Or 6