2023/24 Nathan Patterson

If Dyche receives no punishment then I imagine you'll be issuing an apology based on your suggestion that the manager commited a grevious offence that is no longer accepted in our society ?

If Dyche gets his wages docked or is dismissed for gross misconduct you'll have clearly been correct in your judgement.
When have I said committed a grievous offence? (By use of the word grievous you are quite obviously trying to align it with gbh) I’ve said, like you have and all the reports, that he has given him a clip, or a slap. I’ve said that’s not ok for a manager in any line of work (which is mine and the majority of societies view which is why it generally doesnt happen anymore).

However it’s dealt with is up to the club and between them and Dyche and Patterson.

By the sounds of it he has apologised which would indicate he knows it was wrong as well. If the club and Patterson is happy with that then they move on.

I haven’t been challenging the issue. I’ve been challenging you outdated viewpoints.

If Dyche receives no punishment then I imagine you'll be issuing an apology based on your suggestion that the manager commited a grevious offence that is no longer accepted in our society ?

If Dyche gets his wages docked or is dismissed for gross misconduct you'll have clearly been correct in your judgement.
Stop making more things up.

Stop making more things up.
It’s unlike him to make things up for attention

IMG_3008.jpeg

Bannable stuff. At least Chico is funny.
Yeah he went on this tirade of pretending to be a source, then switched gears to be some ultra hard right centrist in the CA forum, then came back and now pretends to be some zen, meditation peace loving hipster.

Also, I forgot the patreon in which his followers hang off all his Everton views.

The most self obsessed attention seeker that’s ever been on the forum

If you know, you know.

I can only comment on what I've heard on the grapevine which is that Patterson was being too boisterous at the table and it was bringing a lot of negative attention from other guests/families so Dyche as the alpha/manager felt necessary to intervene and give Patterson a clip.

All sounds like a storm in a teacup and blown out of proportion by those with nefarious agendas.
Hearing the voices again, Jimbo? Might be time to re-up on the meds.

Yeah he went on this tirade of pretending to be a source, then switched gears to be some ultra hard right centrist in the CA forum, then came back and now pretends to be some zen, meditation peace loving hipster.

Also, I forgot the patreon in which his followers hang off all his Everton views.

The most self obsessed attention seeker that’s ever been on the forum

I’ve reported him for spamming this thread with his usual lies, that are posted with the sole intention of being nothing more than an attention seeking try hard Texan.

Last edited:

Not concerned about the slap incident as I expects incidents like this happen all the time at clubs. What I'm concerned about is who leaking thr stories. We have enough black clouds over us.

When have I said committed a grievous offence? (By use of the word grievous you are quite obviously trying to align it with gbh) I’ve said, like you have and all the reports, that he has given him a clip, or a slap. I’ve said that’s not ok for a manager in any line of work (which is mine and the majority of societies view which is why it generally doesnt happen anymore).

However it’s dealt with is up to the club and between them and Dyche and Patterson.

By the sounds of it he has apologised which would indicate he knows it was wrong as well. If the club and Patterson is happy with that then they move on.

I haven’t been challenging the issue. I’ve been challenging you outdated viewpoint

You've clearly insinuated that Dyche has acted inappropriately whilst in a capacity of employment.

If that is true then he'll be fined or dismissed.

I suspect they'll be no action taken because its a storm in a teacup by Matt Hughes who enjoys spreading anti EFC stories and fans like yourself lap it up and use it to attack the club/manager.

I also think there is a bizarre cult that has formed around our Patterson solely because Davek does not appear to like him. Thus any negative story that doesn't portray the boy to be a saint has some nefarious undertone.

Still making stuff up. Again.

Fans get their undergarments in a twist when anything negative is spoken about Patterson. There seems to be an odd divide boardering on a Celtic/Rangers style undertoned rivalry that I do not see with any other player at the club (other than perhaps DCL).

Had Matt Hughes wrote about Michael Keane being clipped by Dyche, the concerned welfare unit of the Park End would not be seen nor heared from.