6 + 2 Point Deductions

it’s not guna change it tho is it
Of course not. but it might give us some hint at what's to come next for us.

Speculatively, it seems like there could be a 2 points per season model developing within the case law (our first case, our appeal and forest's case).

That Maguire chap on X says that Forest have only breached 1 out of the 3 seasons (being last season).

So if the commission took a 6 point deduction for 3 seasons breaches (if the total loss is over £105m) as the benchmark, it MAY mean that our next punishment will be 2 points. This is because we only have 1 season of breach that we haven't been punished for.

Lots of guesswork from me there though.

Of course not. but it might give us some hint at what's to come next for us.

Speculatively, it seems like there could be a 2 points per season model developing within the case law (our first case, our appeal and forest's case).

That Maguire chap on X says that Forest have only breached 1 out of the 3 seasons (being last season).

So if the commission took a 6 point deduction for 3 seasons breaches (if the total loss is over £105m) as the benchmark, it MAY mean that our next punishment will be 2 points. This is because we only have 1 season of breach that we haven't been punished for.

Lots of guesswork from me there though.

gos sake

so you think it’s all gravy?

It's a difficult one mate, on the one hand much as I hate to admit it I do love Everton and wish the very best for them, but on the other hand I enjoy the utter carnage they cause by being completely hopeless.

Thankfully I can take or leave football for the most part nowadays and it doesn't ruin my existence like it might previously have done, so I just sit back and enjoy whatever comes. If Everton can't win games then I'll have to gain some enjoyment from financial experts and unhinged loons on here losing their minds.

It's a difficult one mate, on the one hand much as I hate to admit it I do love Everton and wish the very best for them, but on the other hand I enjoy the utter carnage they cause by being completely hopeless.

Thankfully I can take or leave football for the most part nowadays and it doesn't ruin my existence like it might previously have done, so I just sit back and enjoy whatever comes. If Everton can't win games then I'll have to gain some enjoyment from financial experts and unhinged loons on here losing their minds.

i’m saying nothing lol

both hearings you mean mate?

The PL will have a single department that works on these cases, instructing Barristers etc.

They'll say i'm sure that they don't have the capacity to run two different cases at the same time.

Plus there was the appeal we had too which would have delayed them getting started on our latest case.

But you're right, the fact this is all entirely down to different commissions with no agreed method is utterly bizarre.

A couple of reports ive seen are saying Forest claim that holding onto Johnson for longer gave them a higher fee (£47.5mil).

While we obeyed the rules and quickly sold Richarlison for £50-60mil.

What if we had held onto him for longer and also sold for a higher fee?

How can they be allowed to bend (actually break) the rules like that but when we obey the rules we see a worse punishment no doubt.

We seem to need to get 7pts from our next 3 games now just to keep away from the premier leagues bloodlust towards us.

I hope Forest get relegated.