2023/24 Sean Dyche

I would quite happily welcome Moyes back due to the current situation of the club.

No doubt we would have a miserable time on the road against the top 6 but I think he would drastically improve our home record.

I would be quite happy if he got us to how West Ham are right now.

I would quite happily welcome Moyes back due to the current situation of the club.

No doubt we would have a miserable time on the road against the top 6 but I think he would drastically improve our home record.

I would be quite happy if he got us to how West Ham are right now.
yea, never thought I'd want him back but I'd take him in the morning!
It'd be tough for him to do his 'plucky little Everton' schtick while we move in to one of the best stadiums in Europe tho!

Yeah let's bring back someone who is not wanted elsewhere and a known quantity who is a more modern version of the dinosaur.

Defo not another sentimental signing for when we look at other teams who apparently pull names from a hat and land on De Zerbi's et al.

Cool.

you think and who ever owns us thinks different

And how would you know?

You were saying the same about Lampard just over a year ago.

I don't want him sacked. I want much needed points, but if they don't come, I think action should be taken rather than just sleep-walking into relegation with the worst form in the whole league.

coz he’s still here

I'm not sure if you know about this, but there's this thing known as 'time', which allows people to discern between the past, the present, and the future. Have you ever heard of it before?

The fact that he's still our manager now, is not a great indicator that he will be our manager for evermore. He does not have the safest job in the prem, in my view. His status as Everton manager is dependent on performance, and if we reach a level of performance that is something like no wins in 14 games, I believe action should be taken, and I don't believe that such action is beyond the realms of possibility.

If it becomes a necessity, it will be done!

I'm not sure if you know about this, but there's this thing known as 'time', which allows people to discern between the past, the present, and the future. Have you ever heard of it before?

The fact that he's still our manager now, is not a great indicator that he will be our manager for evermore. He does not have the safest job in the prem, in my view. His status as Everton manager is dependent on performance, and if we reach a level of performance that is something like no wins in 14 games, I believe action should be taken, and I don't believe that such action is beyond the realms of possibility. If it becomes a necessity, it will be done!

ha ha we’ve crap all season he still be here nxt

vault me

It’s a sackable run of form, no doubt about that. We don’t have an owner/board to make the call though.

Can only hope he muddles through as if we go another 3 or 4 without a win then fans are going to be loudly calling for his head with nobody listening.

ha ha we’ve crap all season he still be here nxt

vault me

I could vault you saying the same thing about Lampard, but I can't be arsed.

To be clear, I'm not saying he definitely WILL be sacked, nor do I want him to be sacked right now. I'm saying that there are circumstances where I think he would and should be sacked. I don't think those set of circumstances are remotely far fetched at the moment, and I could see them happening in the next few weeks depending on how things go.

Hopefully things get better, but there's no way he'd survive zero points from the next three games for example. We need five at an absolute minimum from the next three games. Anything less than that, and he should be gone imo.

I could vault you saying the same thing about Lampard, but I can't be arsed.

To be clear, I'm not saying he definitely WILL be sacked, nor do I want him to be sacked right now. I'm saying that there are circumstances where I think he would and should be sacked. I don't think those set of circumstances are remotely far fetched at the moment, and I could see them happening in the next few weeks depending on how things go.

Hopefully things get better, but there's no way he'd survive zero points from the next three games for example. We need five at an absolute minimum from the next three games. Anything less than that, and he should be gone imo.

things have to get better but if you think we will wait till it’s worse it’s not happening