6 + 2 Point Deductions

That’s actually a really good statement. Notably doesn’t say there will be an appeal though.

I wonder if it’s been made clear that the two points for co-operation are contingent on not appealing and are at risk if they do.

Regardless of Everton and Forest’s various rights and wrong it’s the PL and their “independent” commissions that come out of this horrendously.

Compare that Forest statement to ours after the appeal. We'd had to play for 4 months with a 10 point deduction, reduced to 6 and look at the clubs response...

Satisfied. Particularly pleased. Positive outcome.

View attachment 249202
Shows how pathetic our owners and board really are. Every last one of them need punted as far from the club as possible.

Never thought we would get as inept a board as the previous one yet we managed.

forest back into the mire is interesting because the pressure goes up a notch and they're battling with luton at the moment. Should it be between those two, it means one will hopefully be fodder next season. Lets say Leicester, leeds and Ipswich up for next season.
Leicester facing points deduction from the start of the premier league next season too if they get promoted

Allright lads, Forest fan here, I get you boys want us to have more points off and I get why,

But isn't all this points deduction stuff a load of rubbish, I don't want to see anyone deducted points around us, even if it benefits us, the state of the Premier League honestly
What's a load of rubbish is your club crying and saying we were worse then them.

Also forest fans singing about us being corrupt yet you breached nearly twice what we did... not singing now are you..

Allright lads, Forest fan here, I get you boys want us to have more points off and I get why,

But isn't all this points deduction stuff a load of rubbish, I don't want to see anyone deducted points around us, even if it benefits us, the state of the Premier League honestly
End of the day we wanted it fair the point is we have been given -10 to start with and you had a bigger breach and have still got two less. We face another charge and can get anything now from 8. We have said this all along and have had every fan laugh at us, i honestly think we will get another 6 and then that is 12 off in one season

yup 100% this.
very well written club statement from Forest.
Very honest assessment of PL incompetence.

The 14 clubs need to work together to break the control of the top 6 and the PL in their pocket.

(not cool trying to throw Everton under the bus tho)

It's as much about the Premier League "proving" that they can uphold the rules and don't need an indipendant governing body checking their homework as anything else. Ironically, the farcical way they've handled it proves only that they do. They've turned the league into a non competative parade and it's an utter embarrassment. Court cases and points deductions for building a stadium, or in Forest's case for trying to compete. What a mess.

Nothing against Forest, it could have been any other club. The outrage is at the PL, yet again. Absolute farcical.

Your statement was quite good though and needed to be said.