6 + 2 Point Deductions

They could get a really good fee for Gibbs White I reckon. I suppose the issue is his book value will still be very high and it won't all go as profit.

The clubs that would be able to afford the fee that they will be demanding aren't necessarily going to be interested in Gibbs-White imo. Maybe Newcastle or Villa would be willing to pay for him, but he's not going to attract the clubs above that level imo.

They could get a really good fee for Gibbs White I reckon. I suppose the issue is his book value will still be very high and it won't all go as profit.
It would need more than just MGW to be sold. They'd probably need him, for Lyon to take up their option on the lad they've got on loan and another relatively significant sale all before 30th June. They may have it in hand, but it feels like a tall order from the outside looking in.

It would need more than just MGW to be sold. They'd probably need him, for Lyon to take up their option on the lad they've got on loan and another relatively significant sale all before 30th June. They may have it in hand, but it feels like a tall order from the outside looking in.
Murillo seems to be getting touted for a move. They only paid 15m for scope for profit i guess although not sure how generous the offers will be knowing their predicament.

The clubs that would be able to afford the fee that they will be demanding aren't necessarily going to be interested in Gibbs-White imo. Maybe Newcastle or Villa would be willing to pay for him, but he's not going to attract the clubs above that level imo.
Both of those clubs are sailing close to the wind (on both versions of the PSR rules - this year's and next), I doubt they will be making big purchases without even bigger sales. The whole system is broken.

We survived by just 1 point last season and not much more than that the previous season.

If we stay up this season it will go down as one of the great achievements in football history.

The football establishment seem determined to destroy us.
We’ve won 3 home games all season. The manager and the points deduction have put us in this situation.

We could be well clear, so staying up should not be witnessed as great achievement rather than a massive stroke of luck

We survived by just 1 point last season and not much more than that the previous season.

If we stay up this season it will go down as one of the great achievements in football history.

The football establishment seem determined to destroy us.

Let’s not forget, that due to years of mismanagement on a grand scale, we also seem determined to destroy ourselves.

It's amazing how much faith people seem to have that an independent regulator will be good for the game.
Why mate?

Its worked out great for Ofcom, they totally arent a useless org that gets paid for nothing.
Ofgem, such a great company who have really helped with energy prices.
And Ofwat, who, well, I have no idea what they do apart from get paid to watch people dump sewage.