6 + 2 Point Deductions

Hola,… long time no-poster :bye:

My simple take on it FWIW…

At our second hearing one of our arguments should be on the principle of consistency and fairness across all the hearings…

Soooo….…the new benchmark as I understand it set by NF hearing is 3 points for a breach and 3 points extra if a significant breach… so in theory we could get done for another 6… but surely double jeopardy must come into play to reduce that to around 2 (or maybe 1 point if we are just over the threshold, depends on state of 22/23 accounts)… then factor in our first punishment of 10 (then reduced to 6) which when compared to NF’s judgement appears unduly harsh, this could / should be taken into consideration (or put forward as a mitigating factor based on simple fairness) to get us to ‘nul points’ (or a suspended, transfer embargo or something else non-point related)… I know, I know for too sensible… reality is PL/Commission will be using their patented origami finger game framework to decide the outcome…

View attachment 249521

Just putting my tuppence worth posting out there in the interweb whamosphere J… I’ll pipe down now and go back to lurking and never posting J. I love Everton to bits but this has been stressing me out for ages now!:rant: (like everyone else). I should just be fuming about getting beat on the pitch!!o_O

Ps nailed on we will get +6 like....
You couldn’t make this stuff up….. oh wait, the Prem are making it up as they go along!

Have not been a big fan of the fab but is great to have a statement to put it back in the spotlight and put pressure on them. Thats all we can do at this point, keep people talking about it and have eyes on this second charge. I just want to see the club show even half the fight what us fans have had this whole process

It will be radio silence from the Premier League. Only way things change is if member clubs call for an urgent meeting and call for immediate change or they will forfeit matches.

It's not happening too much greed and owners are swimming in Premier League TV revenues, so yet again the fans suffer.

Talksport using a thumbnail to make him look like a baby, horrible organisation

No surprise there.

It will be radio silence from the Premier League. Only way things change is if member clubs call for an urgent meeting and call for immediate change or they will forfeit matches.

It's not happening too much greed and owners are swimming in Premier League TV revenues, so yet again the fans suffer.

Think you would get a handful of clubs to the table at best. It’s every man for themselves. Most clubs are most definitely happy to just be making up the numbers. I thought all the talk of clubs needing to sell their best players this summer to avoid sanctions, deductions already being rumoured next year and the likes of Newcastle complaining they can’t spend would trigger something but obviously not.

Clubs are all voting on their own agendas. The likes of Palace, Luton etc are just happy to be here. The new rules will actually hit them much harder. Clubs like Villa, Everton, Newcastle etc need to be voting against the rules….however it’s too late we’re all that close to the line with PSR we’ll vote any charges through just to get some short term headroom

Real financial reform needs to come when the game isn’t at crisis point. Which it is now.

i have said it before and i will say it again WE MUST SUE THE PREMIER LEAGUE AND TAKE THEM TO COURT

it is very clear that they have targeted our club to try and prove they don't need independent regulation

there is a legal term called malicious prosecution where the police have pursued a prosecution without a reasonable cause

it is very clear that this is similar and the premier league have targeted us specifically to be made an example of when the likes of man city have been allowed to keep delaying their punishment and the likes of forest have been given only a 4 point deduction despite the fact that their breach is worse than ours

i have said it before and i will say it again WE MUST SUE THE PREMIER LEAGUE AND TAKE THEM TO COURT

it is very clear that they have targeted our club to try and prove they don't need independent regulation

there is a legal term called malicious prosecution where the police have pursued a prosecution without a reasonable cause

it is very clear that this is similar and the premier league have targeted us specifically to be made an example of when the likes of man city have been allowed to keep delaying their punishment and the likes of forest have been given only a 4 point deduction despite the fact that their breach is worse than ours
The PL and their reasoning wouldn’t stand up.

We've got our best QC, Jose Baxter, on it.

I personally think Everton are keeping their powder dry. Riling the PL while they have the upper hand with the process is a bad tactic.

I’d be amazed if we got done for another 4-6 points now if they didn’t go straight to court and properly drag them through the mud in front of a new regulator when they’re changing financial rules.

I do agree that it will take some definite action to make football really sit up and take notice.
The PL do not have a clear strategy and it is they who need to be in the dock explaining and defending their methodology.
This will only happen if they are brought to a higher power such as a court of arbitration or the law courts themselves.
Everton, in Particular, seem reluctant to do anything confrontational which makes me wonder what we don't know about this saga.

We must remember as well that probably fifteen premiership clubs and their supporters really could not care less about this because it doesn't affect them, It only affects Everton, Forest and a few clubs around us battling relegation.

It needs to be brought to a higher power to make everybody take notice.

I personally think Everton are keeping their powder dry. Riling the PL while they have the upper hand with the process is a bad tactic.

I’d be amazed if we got done for another 4-6 points now if they didn’t go straight to court and properly drag them through the mud in front of a new regulator when they’re changing financial rules.
We have already lost six points, just how dry should our powder be ?