6 + 2 Point Deductions

SKY Sports reporting it can only be the same or lower.... Yeah that 2 point reduction you have them for being co-operative, that can go back on.

Should be at least the same as what we`ve got or more for a higher breach. No idea what grounds they have!

If it gets reduced there needs to be serious questions asked and maybe court proceedings against the PL by Everton.
So it can be 6 ?

hopefully it will be fun to watch them get those 2 points for cooperation added back to the deduction and leave them worse off.
Won`t happen, I remember everyone to a man thinking they`d get a harsher penalty for a bigger breach yet they got less than half our original verdict.

Just as if the PL have told Sky Sports that a higher penalty is unlikely. They have made that up. I would love it if the appeal put the 2 points back on again. They had a big let off and still want more. Would serve them right and i would laugh my ass off at them.

We all know what's coming though, another 2 points off because the whole thing is corrupt and rigged.

Seems insane they appealed. The panel will just refer to our punishment and say it is in line with that (I hope they actually call out us getting a bigger punishment).

Just as if the PL have told Sky Sports that a higher penalty is unlikely. They have made that up. I would love it if the appeal put the 2 points back on again. They had a big let off and still want more. Would serve them right and i would laugh my ass off at them.

We all know what's coming though, another 2 points off because the whole thing is corrupt and rigged.
Same i dont get why you would ever say that just means you appeal every time because is no punishment and more likely will go down. Does this even help with everton case now to get us a lower punishment. Whole thing now is crazy leicester forest and still have everton result

We’re “satisfied” with our 6 point deduction though, grateful even. We currently don’t have anyone at the club with a backbone to contest any decisions given against us. The owner doesn’t want to know, the Chief executive quit alongside other members of the board, and the Chairman died.

We’ve clearly promoted people within to fill those positions in an Emergency who aren’t qualified to be there. We’re a completely rudderless ship with no captain.

So it can be 6 ?
The IC can do what they like, just look at the 3 we`ve seen so far.

I hope their appeal is heard by the hanging judge that sat our 1st IC.

They can put it up but they are never ever likely to, in the last IC it should have said that in the event of an appeal 2 points goes back on for swift compliance then you can start arguing it down again.

In a normal non corrupt world, it could definitely bite them up the ass. Every hearing is by a different set of people and they look at the whole case again and if they don't agree with certain things in that case then they can adjust to what they think it should be. It was easy to knock 4 points off for us because it was ridiculously high in the first place whereas there's was ridiculously low with zero consistency when compared to ours.

Man i hope they get their just deserves. Expecting the opposite though tbf as the whole process is shambolic.

The IC can do what they like, just look at the 3 we`ve seen so far.

I hope their appeal is heard by the hanging judge that sat our 1st IC.

They can put it up but they are never ever likely to, in the last IC it should have said that in the event of an appeal 2 points goes back on for swift compliance then you can start arguing it down again.
Yes, this is where the broad ranging powers of the ICs come in. They can effectively do anything they want with this appeal. Sky may believe it is unlikely to increase but anything can happen.

The one bit I don’t know is what role the PL now play. Can they restate their argument for an 8 point deduction since the ball is essentially back in play? Or would they themselves also have to also lodge an appeal to argue for a greater sanction?