6 + 2 Point Deductions

So Forest got 2 points off for being swift and compliant....

Remember the scathing statement suggesting the PL was bias against some teams and didn`t know what it was doing... That should be them 2 points back on.

Them getting 4 points was a joke but I thought clearly that was a deal done behind the scenes to ward off and appeal... perhaps the PL did agree to that but now Forest have gone back on their word and have appealed.

Either way the 2 points should go back on and I don`t see where they think they will get, they literally have no mitigation that stands would or should stand up, they bought 42 players and failed to sell Johnson by the deadline like every PL club for years has been doing.

PL has got the relegation battle exactly where they want it. A few more off us and it’s a three way shoot out until the end of the season. I doubt Forest will get many points back as it doesn’t suit that narrative, just as I doubt they’ll get any more added on as don’t want them falling behind Luton and Everton too much.

They’ve already said that the appeal verdicts will only be decided the week after the season ends.
They did, but then I have just read that Forests will be heard before 8th April.

I suspect they have moved the timeline.

Basically, they never said it would be AFTER The season ends, just that it HAD to be done before that date.

They wont want this extending beyond the season.

skysports-psr-premier-league_6422591.jpg

Some Forest dude, Andy something or other, being interviewed on Sly Sports now, Sat's they only breached for 2 months, whereas we breached for over 15 months, surely a breach is a breach whether its 1 day or 355 days?

He rightly says, its anti competitive and the new rules will be no better, so fair play on that front.
Yeah that’s BS. You breach or don’t breach at the end of your financial year each year. That is a single point in time not a period of time.

Some Forest dude, Andy something or other, being interviewed on Sly Sports now, Sat's they only breached for 2 months, whereas we breached for over 15 months, surely a breach is a breach whether its 1 day or 355 days?

He rightly says, its anti competitive and the new rules will be no better, so fair play on that front.
Ofc we get brought up again saying how bad the club have acted. Not the fact forest breached higher, fed up with us being made out was the worse thing to do ever in football

They did, but then I have just read that Forests will be heard before 8th April.

I suspect they have moved the timeline.

They can’t move the timeline. It’s the end of March now. We have 7 days after our verdict to lodge an appeal. We’ll obviously take the full 7 days to do so, then it’s got to be heard which always takes 3 weeks for some reason, then you’re in the last week of the season.

They can’t move the timeline. It’s the end of March now. We have 7 days after our verdict to lodge an appeal. We’ll obviously take the full 7 days to do so, then it’s got to be heard which always takes 3 weeks for some reason, then you’re in the last week of the season.
The 24th May is only relevant due to licences needing to be handed in.

It will not go to that date, stand on me.