2023/24 Sean Dyche

I don’t rate Dyche particularly highly, but he is 1000x the manager Southgate is. That fella is a complete phoney, a Wayne Rooney level of manager. Would not last 5 minutes in club management, at any level of the pyramid, he just does not have a clue what he’s doing. You can’t survive based solely on vibes and being best mates with the players, you have to actually have some semblance of tactical nous. He’s destined to bore us all to tears as a pundit on Channel 4 for many years to come.
Yeah, as far as England goes, you can only imagine what the likes of Bellingham think coming into that setup from their clubs

….certainly a debate to be had but he has to keep us up first, bit pointless if he doesn’t.
If he does manage to keep us up, I think it says more about how poor the bottom three are than it does about how good a manager Dyche is.

In my opinion he is marginally better than the two who were here before him. Its a close run thing though.

If he does manage to keep us up, I think it says more about how poor the bottom three are than it does about how good a manager Dyche is.

In my opinion he is marginally better than the two who were here before him. Its a close run thing though.

….and I think he’s totally superior but we can review when the time is right. He certainly needs to get us winning games again.

1711536809916.png

Dyche's personal stats against Bournemouth look pretty alright. Doubt is appropriate just with the current shape of our team to proceed that.