6 + 2 Point Deductions

Shitty 777 come in, and deal with all our shittyness.

We scrape survival.

We scrape another season in the prem on a budget.

We move into our amazing new ground and tread water.

Slightly increased incomings, less deadwood/silly wages and actual accountancy start to show green shoots, and hopefully catch the eye for actual prime investment ….

From acorns….

The modern game of football, truly a shadow of what it used to be. Shouldn’t be any financial controls, it an owner can’t be responsible then that’s on them. Shouldn’t be up to the league to tell anyone what money they can and cannot spend.
With the insane amounts going around currently this would be essentially just the super league anyway, and the rest feeding on scraps.

Honestly think will get a suspended deduction. Purely because they don't wanna make the end of the season a massive farce. Imagine not knowing who goes down or who stays up after the season finishes!

Listening to others from what I can fathom there won't be any chance of suspended points. So if there's a breach then that means points. And what what do points make? Prizes!

Honestly think will get a suspended deduction. Purely because they don't wanna make the end of the season a massive farce. Imagine not knowing who goes down or who stays up after the season finishes!
I don’t see how they can do a suspended deduction when they’re changing the rules. It doesn’t feel clean to change rules and then trigger a suspended deduction from a different set of rules.

They’ll hit us again this season I reckon, but I think it’ll be for less than the four they just gave Forest.

I don’t see how they can do a suspended deduction when they’re changing the rules. It doesn’t feel clean to change rules and then trigger a suspended deduction from a different set of rules.

They’ll hit us again this season I reckon, but I think it’ll be for less than the four they just gave Forest.
The rules remain the same for this season. I don't think it's likely, but if it's a minor breach they could suspend the points for last season, essentially telling us that this season we HAVE to sort it out.

I genuinely thought we would show profit from that year as well but turns out the clubs got a gaping wound that 777 are putting plasters on.
It'll certainly be interesting to see how we contrived to breach because I still don't fully understand. In fairness to Paul when he tweeted that it did feel like the financial position was improving but clearly if we have breached no one knew the full picture.