Match Thread AFC Bournemouth v Everton - Waffle, Match Report, MotM Poll and more waffle

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's just unacceptable isn't it mate. And in the minutes he was on, he lost the ball trying to beat a man twice, had a chance to cross another time and went backwards and got beat for pace twice when defending

He's absolutely finished at this level but oh no Dyche knows best.

The thing is, it wouldn't matter if Dobbin or Danjuma were fit, he'll continue with Harrison and Mcneil for the wings regardless.

We might as well go 352 at this stage and try and get wing backs higher up the pitch because the wingers themselves offer sweet fa and the full backs barely get past the halfway line
Cherries fan here in peace. I was at the game today. Well that was a predictable performance from a Sean Dyche team. Switched ends for kick off. Players falling over at every opportunity and in the referees face with every decision for and against. Even high fiving each other when they won a free kick. The Toffees seemed bereft if ideas apart from lumping it forward to DCL or hoping to win it in the air at a set piece. How you guys can put up with watching this all season is beyond me and surely under a more exciting manager the quality players you have will shine through given the opportunity. Good luck for the rest of the season but please for the sake of football get rid of Dyche🍒

What on earth was Coleman thinking when he chested into an open net…ffs, talk about snatching defeat from the jaws of a draw…sums us up I suppose……..
Having watched the goals on Youtube, I felt sorry for Coleman. You could see his intention was to just let it run on, but it bounced up, hit him in the chest in a split second, and he was poweless to prevent it going in. Any other team, it would have bounced harmlessly on, and then been deposited into Row Z. But us...