Match Thread AFC Bournemouth v Everton - Waffle, Match Report, MotM Poll and more waffle

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The penalty decision is still baffling. I just despise that nothing gets said about it, the bad VAR call earlier in the season when Liverpool played Spurs was all over the media for around 2 weeks after.

Our last game Garnacho is caught by Tarky. He goes down. Ref points to the spot and VAR agrees. Our game yesterday we are at 0-0, DCL is caught in the same manner as the Garnacho tackle, yet no penalty is given and the decision is not over turned by VAR. It is simply put blatantly cheating. When are we going to do anything about it. This just goes onto the list of decisions that we never ever get that have potentially costs us premier league survival points all season.

When are the club going to stand up and say ‘we are no longer complying with the PSR rules as we don’t feel like the ref’s are complying with the rules when it comes to officiating Everton games. Until the level of fairness evens out we are no longer willing to talk to the league about our financial situation’.

Nobody mentions it. It’s a 100% penalty which we may score and leave with three vital points. It’s cheating and they have been doing it to us for the last few years.

The penalty decision is still baffling. I just despise that nothing gets said about it, the bad VAR call earlier in the season when Liverpool played Spurs was all over the media for around 2 weeks after.

Our last game Garnacho is caught by Tarky. He goes down. Ref points to the spot and VAR agrees. Our game yesterday we are at 0-0, DCL is caught in the same manner as the Garnacho tackle, yet no penalty is given and the decision is not over turned by VAR. It is simply put blatantly cheating. When are we going to do anything about it. This just goes onto the list of decisions that we never ever get that have potentially costs us premier league survival points all season.

When are the club going to stand up and say ‘we are no longer complying with the PSR rules as we don’t feel like the ref’s are complying with the rules when it comes to officiating Everton games. Until the level of fairness evens out we are no longer willing to talk to the league about our financial situation’.

Nobody mentions it. It’s a 100% penalty which we may score and leave with three vital points. It’s cheating and they have been doing it to us for the last few years.
I agree with all the above, but honestly, I don't care.

Article on sky in the last hour with Dermot Gallagher saying it was a penalty which means it was a stonewall penalty if even he says that

Article on sky in the last hour with Dermot Gallagher saying it was a penalty which means it was a stonewall penalty if even he says that
I wonder how many unawarded penalties we and Burnley can get between us when we meet? :coffee:

That will go down well.

Can't wait to do another 10 hour round trip for this one.
Hi, I first went to Goodison as an 8 year old, I'm 75 now and living on the I.O.W. in the south and now a 'sofa' blue!
I'm always filled with pride and admiration for the travelling Everton supporters who do their best to encourage our players to " play up and play the game ", sadly of late deafness seems to have afflicted most of the team.
How you lads and lasses afford to attend home and away games is beyond me, but then again ' you are the beating heart' of a once great club and want Everton to become great again, at no small cost to you all.
Since the passing of the Moores family involvement, Everton lost the consistancy of progressive stable backroom management to a detrimental long term effect, on and off the pitch.
( Just look across the park)
Keep your chins up...I'm told its only a game!!
I wish!
Gabespop.

Can't wait to do another 10 hour round trip for this one.
Hi, I first went to Goodison as an 8 year old, I'm 75 now and living on the I.O.W. in the south and now a 'sofa' blue!
I'm always filled with pride and admiration for the travelling Everton supporters who do their best to encourage our players to " play up and play the game ", sadly of late deafness seems to have afflicted most of the team.
How you lads and lasses afford to attend home and away games is beyond me, but then again ' you are the beating heart' of a once great club and want Everton to become great again, at no small cost to you all.
Since the passing of the Moores family involvement, Everton lost the consistancy of progressive stable backroom management to a detrimental long term effect, on and off the pitch.
( Just look across the park)
Keep your chins up...I'm told its only a game!!
I wish!
Gabespop.

Look, it feels garbage but if we want to stay up we've got to get together and quickly. Thought of playing Forest at the weekend isn't going to good for the nerves. Wiped out that goal difference too.