6 + 2 Point Deductions

lol the efl guidelines were in the PL?

what ever we get we
won’t survive it

from the word you!

im cryin and shouldn’t laugh lol lol lol lol lol
Since the Appeal Commission decision, the IC's have been using the EFL's existing rules as 'guidelines' for decision makings in the EPL PSR decision making.

However, that is not a given... But there is hope still Matty, keep laffin mi amigo 🤣

I couldn't give a toss what you think. I've been a supporter of this club for over 40 years and seen the ups and the downs. I've been calling out the Iranian fraud from day one and being shouted down many times over it.

Bet you were one of the fans shouting how we were rich when the iranian delboy came on board?

The only thing that stinks lad are those accounts but you keep cracking on thinking everything is sound. Get back to listening to the Esk.

And I couldn't give a toss about you're clueless reply, you don't know me or what i think. I have always said we were badly run, went on blue union marches against Kenwright and the running of our club. Stopped listening to the esk after the Witzel is ours crap, he hasn't got much more right since to my knowledge. And to be honest I was glad when someone took over from Kenwright, but had misgivings when he kept him and his cronies on board after the takeover. Interesting that you knew from the start Moshiri came on board, you must have Crystal balls. Also I know we are in deep trouble and that concerns me.. Done.

Only problem with that will be there won't be much money from those sales that will go back into the team and therefore we will not even have a fighting chance whatever league we are playing in.

Would finish rock bottom with a worse points total than the bottom clubs this year if we somehow stay up this year. Would be no point at all. May as well just riot every game. Time to turn our attention back to the board. They have got off lightly since the attention was deflected onto the PL.

It's the context of the £89m loss that is the important thing.

We cut wage costs, we made 47m on transfers, and still lost Eighty Nine Million Pounds. And there is no pandemic argument anymore either.

This is a financial mess. This is not sustainable and I don't see any solution unless someone decides to just pump hundreds of millions into the club out of their own good will.

It's obviously BMD and the high interest loans the idiot is getting to pay for it. Because the owner is not subsidising us anymore and the loss of revenue due to losing USM funding due to the Ukraine war. Incredible that was not accepted by Masters and Co as a mitigating factor.

Would finish rock bottom with a worse points total than the bottom clubs this year if we somehow stay up this year. Would be no point at all. May as well just riot every game. Time to turn our attention back to the board. They have got off lightly since the attention was deflected onto the PL.

Most of us don't really understand the financial aspects of all of this so I can't pretend to be able to explain everything away like an expert.

When it comes to replacing these players , they have to cost less than we sell , have to have lower wages than the ones we sell, even reduce the number of players we have on the books. The quality of the player then decreases as even midtable teams will be offering more money than us to play for them. The impact of this will be catastrophic as it has been for the past couple of seasons. We will soon have a championship level squad out of necessity to reduce these bills. So if we stay up then your scenario could well be a reality.